• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

If anyone interested. Not mine

That limited Frag hype has clouded many minds. The same color blocking as black toes and celtics fetching for $800?? I agree with casper90403 casper90403 side by side, Chigagos all day.

I'm holding out on that leather though. They look like blk toe - blk/wht leather to me. Probably even cheaper......

Wow man. Did I really see a comparison between the fragments and Chicagos?

Chicagos will be Frag limited because everyone is trying to cop 1-3 pairs :lol:. Demand will be MUCH greater imo

never wore my 13 chicago's was scared, looked like my feet would hurt. i gotta have 2 of the 15's as well as any other of the trinity that release if and when they do 

QfT
I've met many folks from the east and even the midwest. (NY,Chi,St.L,Ohio just to name a few.) They all agree, after moving to Cali, they would never move back. Coincidence? I think not....

Right here, from MI and I aint ever moving back man, just nope.

My body is ready for chicagos need x2

after seeing the chi's im getting over the frag salt now
5 pairs of shoes for the price of 1 frag = win in my book :lol:

i hope you're right though. I'm already prepared to strike out and pay resell. Just my personal deal. I just don't have the time to put in the work to get anything for retail anymore.

these will be so much more available than frags it's not even comparable

we all know Champs/FTL/EB/FA/FNL/NDC will be stocking these and not just that nikelab/tier zero bs

Thank you! Rep'd.

In the words of Wiz and Ice man on the Homeboy shopping network..."Another satisfied customer!"

chill bro its obvious Cali is a better spot to live

what's even better then snow is consistent weather that doesn't get below 50 during the winter

Wow man. Did I really see a comparison between the fragments and Chicagos?

Chicagos will be Frag limited because everyone is trying to cop 1-3 pairs
laugh.gif
. Demand will be MUCH greater imo
i don't think so on demand. the fragments were limited as hell which always draw more people out just to try and cop but the availability on these will be much better so i think it will even out but its not gonna be a walk in the park for them

i don't think so on demand. the fragments were limited as hell which always draw more people out just to try and cop but the availability on these will be much better so i think it will even out but its not gonna be a walk in the park for them
Yeah.. True.

Welp, I hope this release will be like a lot of other JB releases and have no resale after a week or so. Maybe $250 max

All I know is the Chi 1's better be produced like the OG Black/White 1's then I'll know I'll have a chance.

BTW please stop with the Frag talk. We don't need beast comin in here & post worrying about its availability. Plus the word "limited" like c'mon guys lets all chill out for a bit till May 30th

Yeah.. True.

Welp, I hope this release will be like a lot of other JB releases and have no resale after a week or so. Maybe $250 max

i hope so too. But with how past 1's that have released, beginning with Royals, people no longer sleep and think it will be an easy cop. Everyone comes prepared now.

All normal rules don't apply when it comes to 1's. I don't care how many they make, these won't be easy to get. Why would it be?

Back
Top Bottom