Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Kicking myself for passing on the Carmines last year. I thought the 6s would be enough, but I was dead wrong. Now just waiting to find a pair for retail, but will settle for $20 maybe $30 over.
I'm pretty sure you could find those Carmines for $20-30 over retail on eBay or close to it..... 

Carmines were in stores for a while, and people struggled to sell em for far above retail from what I saw. Thought about copping a pair, because they're not bad, but decided against it.

I think the hype will be all about how they drop the shoe. The Don was hyped cause it was limited, raffles was shut down, and the price jacked up before they even came out.
Yeah, I wonder what the prices will level out at for the Dons.
yup they will sit till sunday
Lol.
Just saw on sneaker news the pinnacle 1 actually has 24k gold on the upper
24k gold ugly you say?

Kicking myself for passing on the Carmines last year. I thought the 6s would be enough, but I was dead wrong. Now just waiting to find a pair for retail, but will settle for $20 maybe $30 over.
Really? Those are close to basura. Blake Griffins PE > Carmine 1's. A NA tag is not enough to redeem that shoe. $100 or less and I'd cop but nothing more.

I just like how the white dominates the carmine more on the 1 than on the 6 where the carmine pops more. Plus I'm beginning to get on a 1s kick.

more specifically its 24k gold for the tongue logo, lace eye lids, lace lock thing at the bottom and lace tips, wings logo and heel tab. Price is just going to be dumb. Im guessing 375-400

more specifically its 24k gold for the tongue logo, lace eye lids, lace lock thing at the bottom and lace tips, wings logo and heel tab. Price is just going to be dumb. Im guessing 375-400
it's a nice novelty i guess. the black pair is 
mean.gif
 tho. this being a month (really the whole year) of a lot of potential cops, i think i can cross those off the list

special box too according to nate robinson's ig pic

Back
Top Bottom