Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
#NTScrubs? #NTJoggers?

Looks like he's at work tho
laugh.gif
Ahh ok I see. Yeah, they do look like scrubs now that you mentioned it.

:lol: #NTScrubs? #NTJoggers?

Looks like he's at work tho :lol:
Ahh ok I see. Yeah, they do look like scrubs now that you mentioned it.

Yeah stilltrill stilltrill got it right, I was at work in my scrubs. Though lovehateself lovehateself had my favorite guess as Heisenberg. :smokin Might watch that later in fact from start to finish.

amitt5504 amitt5504 Never even seen those before :nerd: Which happens a lot with Jordan 1's I think, random colorways, some from years ago, that yo don't see often.

@chunispoor Those really are some of the best customs i've ever seen.

Last edited:

These, I was seriously wishing the highlight reels was a high version of these but oh well
My premiers are probably a close second to the New Loves, but I'm sure there are some other mids out there that are flames too. I still don't get why the check on these is so low
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Royal AJKO in queens message me if you want em. Won't post in the thread, size 10 was on display didn't ask if they had other sizes.

ok just bought thoses fugazi on the bay for 600$ lucky me  http://niketalk.com/t/618900/lc-frags-1s/0_50

the case is seller put image of reals ones with bill  and send me fakes without bill

i mean this is going help my case bigtime right?
no one is gonna sell legit pair for 600 man. be careful out there.  maybe in a few months ppl will start saying they getting steals for about 500-600 but thats when the good fakes that you cant tell are out. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom