Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
frags worth about the same as balck toes, thats how i see it. maybe a little over, but no more than 500 that i'd pay for them. lol 

You almost just dropped 5 bills on Jeters but Have trouble dropping a bit more on Frags?

You're all messed up bruh haha

Frags and Jeters aren't nearly on the same level
You were all about the Frag release before you struck out

You almost just dropped 5 bills on Jeters but Have trouble dropping a bit more on Frags?

This lol

For those looking

lol more like double for frags. I'd drop $500 on frags, but not $500 on Jeter's and I'm actually a DJ2 fan.

Agree that the shape of the GS 1 made it an easy pass. This is probably going to be same for GS releases that go up to 9.5.

I need some opinions yall. I'm looking to grab some Clover 1's. I'm seeing DS prices go between $90-$115.

One dude says he only wore his once (NDS), but he wants $80 shipped & won't sell off eBay...smh. Personally I think that's too much if new ones are only $15-$25 more. What do yall think is a good price for a NDS pair?

I hope those laser 1s aren't overly limited

They won't be too bad I'm guessing seeing all the early pairs that have been floating around for months

However Nike will play it off like they are so they'll still be rather difficult to procure even with a good amount of pairs made

Back
Top Bottom