• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Every single one of your history statements can be used for shadows

But I see, I didn't realize you were a female. My girl also has tons of red in the closet ( I can see why black/reds would be a favorite)

Shadows are actually my favorite of the 3. You can literally throw them on with pretty much any fit and they're kinda low key compared to black/reds and royals

Kinda hurts when someone puts them down like that
laugh.gif
Lol. I feel you. I was just mostly agreeing with the dude I quoted about the price increase due to hype. I think any shoe can be significant for someone (although unlike you, a lot of people aren't copping shadows b/c of significance). People were throwing shade not too long about about people copping black gums. I just don't think you can rly argue with someone why they like or dislike a shoe.  That's the beauty of kicks. There's enough for everyone to like and enjoy. 
wink.gif

But yeah as a rule of thumb for me if it's bright, red, hot pink, or loud I probably like it.

laugh.gif
quickly you can have your opinion but the mass quotes are really annoying
THE END
If you're so bothered then why bother replying? How old are you? Last time I checked you didn't have to read anything you didn't want to. Aint nobody checkin for you on here boy. Have a few seats.

Cant believe some folks wont do a straight a trade..Bred for Royals..even have the nerve to ask for $$$ on top...clowns..

Cant believe some folks wont do a straight a trade..Black/red for Royals..even have the nerve to ask for $$$ on top...clowns..

you would too if the shoes were swapped

**assuming you are trying to trade blk/red for royal ...

Last edited:
Royal's are more valued...unless you have Banned 1's.
Hmm. I didn't know this. Were Royals produced in less quantities? I have both but I'm rly not into the resell market unless it's a shoe I'm looking for. 

It looks fair to me lol. The red is prettier, but the Royals are slightly better quality...again...to some that matters...to me it doesn't.

Hmm. I didn't know this. Were Royals produced in less quantities? I have both but I'm rly not into the resell market unless it's a shoe I'm looking for. 

It looks fair to me lol. The red is prettier, but the Royals are slightly better quality...again...to some that matters...to me it doesn't.
royals were dang near an EU release, majority of stores overseas got pairs in and left very few for the states

I am trading my breds for royals...I would do a straight trade...I actually want to wear them down to the ground...

More valued?! lmao.....maybe in your eye...but its 1 for 1..
its sad but true...more valued may not be the correct term.

royals are just worth more-more demand

royals were dang near an EU release, majority of stores overseas got pairs in and left very few for the states
Ohhh. Thx. Repped. Lol interesting. I got mine at Shoe City in BMore and there were only about 6-7 people in front of me an hour before the store opened...about 11-12 in line total. Most people at the mall were trying to get the Crimson 3's that day. Funny thing...I got some NDS Crimson 3's for $41 last week. Meanwhile Royal 1's are going for $410++++. I guess you just NEVER know how these things will play out a few years down the road.

Only reason price of Royals suddenly skyrocketed was cause Kanye wore them.  From a basketball and Jordan perspective, the Breds have much more relevance and should be more valued.

Ohhh. Thx. Repped. Lol interesting. I got mine at Shoe City in BMore and there were only about 6-7 people in front of me an hour before the store opened...about 11-12 in line total. Most people at the mall were trying to get the Crimson 3's that day. Funny thing...I got some NDS Crimson 3's for $41 last week. Meanwhile Royal 1's are going for $410++++. I guess you just NEVER know how these things will play out a few years down the road.
yea my homie in the DC area said the same thing. I guess ppl in that region were not on ones at the time

Only reason price of Royals suddenly skyrocketed was cause Kanye wore them.  From a basketball and Jordan perspective, the Breds have much more relevance and should be more valued.
THE 100% TRUFF right thur!!!

Breds...IMO...cntz be Efffd with!!! Period

Its the truest OG of em ALL!!! 

IMo of course....

Back
Top Bottom