Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I was able to pick up the last 2 10.5s in my area yesterday as I was making my rounds to pick up my 11s. 1st I'd like to say I had new loves and these melos are flat out CRUSHING them. No comparison, although that's subjective. The quality on the Melos is on point with nice materials. No hype, but I personally think ppl might wanna cop while they can. I think you'll regret it if u don't. I don't think it's gonna take too long for these to start to go up in price.

I think yall have ur definitions a little messed up bc these aren't "sitting" by any means, but rather moving quite fast for a shoe with no hype. At this rate they'll be dried up in a couple weeks and we know what the prices will do when that happens. Just saying, if ur on the fence cop now and sort it out later. That's always my approach. Less L's taken that way.

Exactly. That's what I was saying all through this thread yesterday and bammas were doubting. I literally saw 5 stores sell out in the last 3 days. Only sizes left near me are sz 10 and 8. Idk when Nike plans to re-release these but if they change their minds and don't re-release at all a whole lot of people will be catching feelings. Too many people were blinded by the 11 LB hype.

I just hope the people who wanted them before the hype sets in can get them at a reasonable price.

I'm a huge melo supporter even with his Jordan team products.... But these are a easy pass!!

Thanks for trying to hype them up..but it wont work lol

What hype? Seriously, if you don't like them don't buy them.

You don't like the Black/Whites, don't buy them. Don't like the Shadows, don't buy them. Don't like the Black/Gums don't buy them.

It's not that serious. Buy what you like. Again, it's only anal die-hard sneaker enthusiasts who care about a ridiculous Nike Air logo.

I hope no one bought the 2013 Chicago 1s or any of the 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s and 7s released in the last year without Nike Air. That Jumpman logo is stupid. Screw Michael Jordan.

Guys forget about the Fragments. They're not an OG colorway. :wink:

Yeah there's really no hype on the Melos. Just a really clean shoe with limited production numbers and that not that many like. Really wish they made more! A lot of people who copped got them as a back up cause they didn't get the 11s.

Let me clairfy, my comment was towards the folks that are hyping up the shoe...saying its better than this shoe and that shoe, limited, fits better, gonna go up in value blah blah blah...

Seems like folks buying it since it is so called "limited" lol...

Really...ain't that serious

It's not that serious. I buy limited and GR shoes. To quote Rae S, bad shoes are the only thing that I like.

I like the AJ 1 silhouette along with the combination of black/gold.

Does the tongue label look stupid? Yes.

Could they have used buttery soft black leather and a better coat of gold on the shoe? Yes.

But not every execution is going to be a home run. It's still a nice shoe.

Now if anything is going to be hyped and difficult to get, we all know it's going to be the Air Jordan Gift of Flight Pack and Fragment Air Jordan 1s.

I copped the melo because they are clean. I personally could care less if they are gain in hype or not. I buy any jordan 1 i like regardless of n/a high mid low...
Now if anybdy could point me twrds the bg it d be appreciated..

Like someone said earlier, people should stop relying on NT to gauge the temperature of a particular release; we're a very small fraction of a universal sneaker enthusiast community. I saw the Melos on Twitter from NiceKicks and later saw it on IG before coming here to find out what the info on them was (since this is the only sneaker forum I browse AND interact on). I knew I wanted them as soon as I saw them, GR, limited, HoH only, high resell or not. To each his own. I've watched multiple drops come and go on this site, personal projections of what the future held for that shoe's value, and people have been wrong on both sides of the argument. It's crazy we live in a time where people buy shoes based off the projected future worth and not just their personal opinion of the execution of the shoe, or a heavy influence from the former.

With that said, the 4 or 5 spots out here that released them this week don't have my size, so my ears are to the streets to try to cop for retail somewhere else like what has been suggested to me pages back when I first came in here. Does that mean they're dumb limited? I don't know, am not suggesting it, and don't feel the need to feed any hype machine that could be brewing off speculation it could be. But I'm also tired of seeing people saying they would be easily gotten when nobody seems to know any concrete release information as shops have been randomly releasing their shipments over the last couple of weeks.

And before someone catches feelings, as people online tend to, this isn't aimed at anyone in particular. It's just what I've noticed reading this thread since I showed interest in the Melos.

Last edited:
I'm in the minirity but I'm liking those cp3 1's but these lowkey should have been the ones instead
red& blue for the clippers & gold for his two olympic gold medals

Not sure. But they have multiple locations so if they do, you may be in luck. 

http://www.urbanterrain.com/

[table][TR]
[TD]New York

136-92 Roosevelt Avenue

Flushing, NY 11354 Map It

163-11 Jamaica Avenue

Jamaica, NY 11432 Map It 

2465 Grand Concourse

Bronx, NY 10468 Map It 

300 East Fordham Road

Bronx, NY 10458 Map It 

2910 Third Avenue

Bronx, NY 10455 Map It 

New Jersey

133 Market Street

Newark, NJ 07102 Map It
[/TD]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

Tel. 718.883.9300

Email. [email protected]

[/TD]

[/TR]
[/table]

jamaica avenue one is shut down.
is the flushing one still up the block from that mcdonalds by the up escalator from the seven?

Currently at LAX. Headin home to celebrate the holidays and my son's 1st birthday. Real nice to be back on the left Coast. Chappelle show to get through this layover.

So disappointed in these BLK/GUM 1's

I should have bought some SB SOMP Dunks instead for the same amount of money

Damn you JB...Damn You! 

Back
Top Bottom