Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Does anybody know what the B-grade Shadows are going for? I broke out my '09 a few months back, and have a pair of '13s I use as daily drivers. Might part with the B-grades I have on ice.

yes it does
laugh.gif
, no one should be paying as much for a b grade as a standard retail pair.
most b grades dont have any major flaw. thats what im saying. if theres an obvious flaw ofc the price should lower. 

most b grades dont have any major flaw. thats what im saying. if theres an obvious flaw ofc the price should lower. 
I feel you, a lot of b grades aren't even b grade except for the stamp, but still it's the principle. You don't go into marshalls looking to pay full price for Ralph lauren

yes it does
laugh.gif
, no one should be paying as much for a b grade as a standard retail pair.
My B-grades look better than my release day pair did. I guess some people have concerns with a B-grade stamp. From my understanding they only exist because Nike pulls X amount of the pairs made before and after a defective pair.

at this point, does it really matter whether you get b-grades or a regular pair? 

i mean if you want a pair, youll have to pay the sellers price, right

yes it does :lol:, no one should be paying as much for a b grade as a standard retail pair.

But a standard retail of shadows now is going for $400 and better, i will hop on those b-grades with the quickness, if theres no major flaw

Last edited:
im still surprised people throw shadows and call it a holy trinity. lol, everyone downplayed them during release and all i saw was wack, wack, wack. funny.

On a second note...

That might have to be the black/yellow OGs. We haven't seen those released, but they might be just as hyped as the Royals or Breds with all the New Love/Lighting IV/Tour IV followers.

Back
Top Bottom