OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Went fishing in em first wear after the dropped. Need another pair
1714148814651.jpeg

well here they are. what an odd *** shoe this is. feels like if I actually put them on, within 5 seconds they'd be as wrinkled and crow's feet as my dad. I thought I'd read that it was all one upper piece but there's a visible stitch line on one side, which is ... novel

IMG_2051.jpg

IMG_2052.jpg

still not sure what their journey will be

Mine touched down too. I kinda like them, I don’t know how to explain it. It’s the type of shoe you need to have in hand and see all the little details.

well here they are. what an odd *** shoe this is. feels like if I actually put them on, within 5 seconds they'd be as wrinkled and crow's feet as my dad. I thought I'd read that it was all one upper piece but there's a visible stitch line on one side, which is ... novel

IMG_2051.jpg

IMG_2052.jpg

I dun see no purple.

My app now tells me I had EA for the 404s but the day they dropped I only had EA for the socks. Not that I would have copped anyway, but this app is a mess. It ran better at launch than it ever has since. I long for the iPhone privilege days.

IMG_2051.jpg

IMG_2052.jpg

Could still have the stitch and be one piece, right

I didnt want them like that but I think they are giving random ppl a limited version of those numbered to 404, wanted a chance to cop to maybe get that pair but my size was gone and the smaller ones were left, just passed

IMG_9185.png

Pics made it look like chameleon paint.

Back
Top Bottom