OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Looks like we wont be getting the purples or mints just yet. Maybe they'll do a second wave with them and the royal lows. *PRAYS for purple Hi's as well*

PM me the proof so I can remove him and any other accounts he may have.

Thx

i havent worn af1s since high school. finally wore a pair again today and my friends hate the way it looks on me hahah. |I

@icopjordans82 thanks for the heads up with jj :smokin should have my pair coming in this week. Where did you get those extra laces? Having a hard time tracking some down

once the red and purple af1s of the blazer pack drop in stores ill scoop them and the navy and green ones all at once

Sports Plus in NOLA has the Blazer lows and Medal Stands (159.00).  Not sure if they do phone orders.

theres a few pairs of the 2013 Puerto Rico's on ebay for those interested... ordered wifey a pair

did anyone get those all reds yet, havent seen any pictures after scrolling through about 1- pages

Im mad AF ... look what my all blacks have done

No its not dirt. Ive tried cleaning them with water, soap, scrubbing bubbles ... same result

On a side note, Ive worn them about 10x now, and I dont wear those sneaker shield bs or duck walk. Very minimal creasing so far Im pleased just not with that **** on the midsole

Last edited:
I think most use mineral oil on black mid soles when they get ashy like that

Should be an easy fix... No need to get crazy

Last edited:
I think most use mineral oil on black mid soles when they get ashy like that

Should be an easy fix... No need to get crazy
good lookin out ive never had this problem before, ive been buying white on whites n all black since back in high school in '02.

any clue why this happened?

Back
Top Bottom