OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Dr Jays must be on some ****. Oh well. If any of yall can get to em they there for 109.99

lol they got em on sale before rd. Don't get better than that

Anyone Hoping To Take Advantage Of This Price Point, I Would Strongly Recommend Getting There ASAP Tomorrow.

This Dude Alp Up To His Normal Antics And Sittin' Behind His Screen Doin The Birdman Handrub Over That Extra $30 In Resell Profits :lol:

1519058_o.gif

Literally The Strangest Interaction On NT I've Ever Experienced :stoneface:

Get That Rent B

Last edited:
so many ill forces dropping including id's

leaving so much space in my wallet

I'm saying...

I know I want those blue suedes and at least one Pendleton ID, but I'm starting to cool down on the purps. I just don't see myself wearing a purple shoe.

But then I'll probably regret passing on them. :smh:

purps are clean, you might regret it

that is if any of us get to cop, nikelab releases are pretty brutal

I have the purp suede lows and don't know if I wanna drop cash on hi's so I'm in the same boat

Last edited:
Just copped, came up to 185 $ and some change. Definitely high with us/euro balance. Hope there will be no import charges
embarassed.gif

I hate how euro get every single af1 before us. Anyone know the US retail on the purps?

Last edited:
^^^^^
Frfr

HALP BRAHS!!
Which one?

I'd go with the top one hands down.

Just pick these up in hk. They just dropped here. Very comfy n superb leather.

I was gonna ask if these are part of the remastered OG QS AF1s or just a pair of purple highs. I been wanting this pair for years and was amped when I saw them but I wasn't sure if they were good leather etc or the usual cheap GR leather.

I think the purple pair will sit just like the other remastered AF1 highs. I'll roll the dice and wait for them to drop.

Back
Top Bottom