OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Man I had a pair of Mr Cartoon Cinco de Mayo's/Mexico's won on ebay stolen right off my porch in a neighborhood full of old folks and families with toddlers...

Tracking showed delivert and postman swore up and down he delivered em...

Pretty sure the seller had folks locally and had em snatched.

Needless to say, Lesson learned. Don't live there anymore, and now i only ship to my job, SMFH.

not that bad looking, looks like dragon scales like the YOTD's. If quality is up to par, might cop.

718152-400

718152-100

718152-600

need all of these, minus the blues. What's the date?

Do the CMFT SP's fit larger than for instance the FLAX? I've got a pair of 07 white in US10 that fit perfect/snug, but the FLAX in US10 were a bit too small. Do these CMFT SP's run larger than the FLAX?

more/closer pictures would help. i had these (non hyperstrike) and sold them a few months back, wicked detail on them but i didnt have the nuts to wear them lol. If theyre legit, i hope u got them at a reasonable price if u bought them! I had the cinco's too, wore them twice n sold them for more than i paid. Copped DS brown prides bout 3 months ago for less than 100$, about to flip them.

Man I had a pair of Mr Cartoon Cinco de Mayo's/Mexico's won on ebay stolen right off my porch in a neighborhood full of old folks and families with toddlers...

Needless to say, Lesson learned. Don't live there anymore, and now i only ship to my job, SMFH.
thats rediculous if it really went down like that!

Released about 2 years or so ago, I managed to get my hands on 2 pairs of these, does anyone know where they were released and what kind of release they were because there wasnt too much word on these both now and then. I have not seen a soul with them and very few if not none on ebay.

Damn... I totally slept on the nikelab cmft black lows.

Never would have thought they would sell out

Anybody know of any still around?

Wow that sucks man :smh:
I always liked the Mr. Cartoon AF1s, but the prices have always been pretty high for my liking.

the clown face cartoon lasers crease horribly right off the bat. wore my pair for a few hours and gave them away. absolutely horrible material.

I know many of yall seen these already but maaannn!! they are clean I wonder if the quality is on point like this pic

Back
Top Bottom