OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I just avoid Crème at this point. They may have some good deals but their customer support is awful and they take forever to ship. I ordered a pair of AF1s from them in early October and they still haven’t shipped. I’ve tried to cancel but their customer service team doesn’t respond. I may just issue a chargeback at this point and call it a day.

I just avoid Crème at this point. They may have some good deals but their customer support is awful and they take forever to ship. I ordered a pair of AF1s from them in early October and they still haven’t shipped. I’ve tried to cancel but their customer service team doesn’t respond. I may just issue a chargeback at this point and call it a day.
Aww man not good to hear

Smh I was about to place an order

1667392140926.png

Took these out of the morgue for the office today

They are $90 on their site. Put in cart, go to check out and get to last page, then close the page. Wait an hour or two and they'll send you an email and a text that you left something in your cart with a 10% code.
Somebody else said that too. The email they send me says shoes excluded. And they dont text me

Somebody else said that too. The email they send me says shoes excluded. And they dont text me
Did you put your phone number in the checkout page? You have to get all the way to last page where you can hit order. He'll try my code, looks like it still works and it's not connected to me at all. I can use is again now if I wanted to.

Code: TXAGYL4

Did you put your phone number in the checkout page? You have to get all the way to last page where you can hit order. He'll try my code, looks like it still works and it's not connected to me at all. I can use is again now if I wanted to.

Code: TXAGYL4
Thanks brudda

Back
Top Bottom