OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Glad to get the 3m snake in today. Couldn't stop thinking about them without thinking about these bapestas back in the day. Now that I have the chance to get both, had to take this picture.

PhotoGrid_1613613335604.jpg

af1 low sizing been killing me and honestly keeping me away from these new releases.

been wanting 3m snakes forever but i dont know what size is gonna work no more.

10 too small.
10.5 co jp wheats were long as hell. boats.

idk.

The majority will tell you with Air Force 1s to go down 1/2 size. I’m a size 10.5 in Jordan 1s and Dunks & a 10.5 works for me in Air Forces. Couldn’t imagine me trying to make a size 10 work. Toes would be cramped fasho.

But people’s feet are different. Btw, both my 3M Snakes & Wheat/Mochas feel identical..... both are 10.5s

I always buy my normal Nike size in AF1s and it's never been an issue. No excessive creasing and don't feel like a boat either.

Never understood the .5 down mentality but I do have longish toes?

af1 low sizing been killing me and honestly keeping me away from these new releases.

been wanting 3m snakes forever but i dont know what size is gonna work no more.

10 too small.
10.5 co jp wheats were long as hell. boats.

idk.

same. I noticed the 3m snakes looked longer than my older ones...the new shape smh. I havent bought a pair in a minute.

full size down would have prob been best and just wait to break in the leather to have a better fit. too Much work to size swap at this point

309955_161.png.png

I want Nike to re-release these, but in a high or low. I didn't cop the first time around because they were mids.

Maybe for Canada day...
Is the appeal to you the Maple Leaf embroidery? Because I swear something similar has released recentish in a low.

Back
Top Bottom