OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

IMG_6143.jpg

I had these in highschool my freshman year. MY FAVORITE PAIR EVER

Nike on that cancelling spree. Ordered a pair of Crafts 10 hours ago, received an order confirmation immediately. 30 min ago got a cancellation saying my size is unavailable. Sad.

Yes the knicks and mets are tragic and I could care less for either, but blue and orange are first and foremost New York's state flag colors.

did not know that. I’m in FL so people would think I’m a Gator fan with those on, but anywhere else I’m a Knick fan and I can’t have that.

Wow, those are in great condition. No aging on the soles. Perfect box. Well done.
Thanks I feel like I got a good deal on them. I collected shoes in high school then sold everything as I got older. Now I’m just starting to get back into older shoes again since this quarantine lmao. Anyone here do the same lol? To keep these from yellowing is there a good way to store these or do forces not really show signs of yellowing?

Thanks I feel like I got a good deal on them. I collected shoes in high school then sold everything as I got older. Now I’m just starting to get back into older shoes again since this quarantine lmao. Anyone here do the same lol? To keep these from yellowing is there a good way to store these or do forces not really show signs of yellowing?

The main aging issue with this colorway of the Sheeds is the ashy sole. The swoosh 'could' yellow over time but just don't leave them out in the sun/natural light for the next few years. Take out the paper from the box if it's still in there, keep them in a dark/cool closet when not wearing them and you should be good.

With any older AF1 the air bubble may pop upon Un DS'ing them (particularly if you're heavy), and the midsole may start to separate after a few wears. That's a fairly simple fix though with toothpicks, super glue, and patience.

The main aging issue with this colorway of the Sheeds is the ashy sole. The swoosh 'could' yellow over time but just don't leave them out in the sun/natural light for the next few years. Take out the paper from the box if it's still in there, keep them in a dark/cool closet when not wearing them and you should be good.

With any older AF1 the air bubble may pop upon Un DS'ing them (particularly if you're heavy), and the midsole may start to separate after a few wears. That's a fairly simple fix though with toothpicks, super glue, and patience.
i always wondered; why do soles get powdery?

fingers crossed ndc don’t cancel my 12.5’s in the crafts

was able to double up on the whites in 12.5 but could only snag a single 12.5 & a couple 13’s in white/grey. Legit sold out the other 12.5 while I was checking out

Back
Top Bottom