OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

1587522757023.jpeg
Those socks tho 🙁

Hey everyone, first post here. I was wondering if anyone knew what the deal with these were. Found them at a thrift shop a while back and have not been able to find ANY information about em. Air force one styling and even has the AF1 lace badge, but all other branding in lunar force 1. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_5830.JPG
    IMG_5830.JPG
    226 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7888.JPG
    IMG_7888.JPG
    229.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3608.JPG
    IMG_3608.JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4752.JPG
    IMG_4752.JPG
    221.6 KB · Views: 24
What up to the old heads 1978, Ty, Frank and others... I haven't posted in forever-ever (SOLISTIK), but I felt nostalgic and thought I would peep the thread. Hope all of y'all are doing well.

Nike needs to bring back that animal print with that horse hair? I killed my pair, **** looks like it has alopecia. They haven't looked like this in years...
LEOPARRRDAF!.jpg

What up to the old heads 1978, Ty, Frank and others... I haven't posted in forever-ever (SOLISTIK), but I felt nostalgic and thought I would peep the thread. Hope all of y'all are doing well.

Nike needs to bring back that animal print with that horse hair? I killed my pair, **** looks like it has alopecia. They haven't looked like this in years...
LEOPARRRDAF!.jpg
Whatup man! Long overdue for an animal print option. I need to bring that up ASAP. I do try to pull my pairs out once a year to make sure they’re still alive.

ModernMade ModernMade 👊🏾

AF1 thread still doesn’t disappoint lmao

Havent ordered an iD since probably 15 and I miss seeing all of TYs (donjuan) creations. I’ll have to dig some of my old ones out

Not used to this “By You” program and **** selling out in a day or two. Still salty about not being able to checkout with my AM90 Denim options

Ordered 3 pair but this is the pair I’m ready to see. I figured everyone was going snakes. Hope the colors pop

615874DE-A46B-43D2-A601-2971CBD0B00B.jpeg

LEOPARRRDAF!.jpg

Whoa good to see you bro! Hope you’re well. I’m still up to my same bs as you can see lol

Back
Top Bottom