OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Ur initial mistake is letting them know u got them from eBay. Always be like u got it at a Nike store or town and don't have the receipt anymore
I know, I know.  I have always been in for a pound regarding the whole honesty thing, even though it has come to bite me in the *** before.  Terrible that honesty is exploited these days, if you think about it. I am going to start a thread, just to see if anyone else is having a problem with this particular shoe.  I know my pair is authentic, just be advised that these foamposite AF-1 appear to be coated with the foam material.  I should do a dissection and post the photos, haha.  But given the amount of $ for Nikes that changes hands on eBay, you'd think they would have a better policy, considering that Nike KNOWS that people buy direct from them to sell on eBay.  It's just a little shady, but I'm sure there are plenty of folks who will defend Nike regarding this, regardless.

Part of the reason I am convinced mine are real is because my pair have this:

this is from the NDC site, and my shoe (both of them) has that very faint number in the exact position.  At first I though it was some dust and tried to wipe it off, but it is on there permanently, although very faint and hard to see.  Check the site for yourself, and if you would be so kind, take a screen shot incase they change the photo (how paranoid am I, haha). 

Just call from another number and give different email and contact info have a friend do it or something cause they keep records. Hope everything works out

sick.gif
I'm hoping that's just an issue with that pair of lows and not others.
Here is a link to a thread page showing similar cracking on the new, and much coveted, Nike Air Foamposite One 'Stealth':

http://niketalk.com/t/336609/black-stealth-foamposite-ones-december-14th-2012-a-friday/4380

Here is a link to a thread page showing similar cracking on the new, and much coveted, Nike Air Foamposite One 'Stealth':

http://niketalk.com/t/336609/black-stealth-foamposite-ones-december-14th-2012-a-friday/4380

Nike's all about the bottom line now and the poor quality of their overpriced product is showing. Their current 'Foam' product is a joke as they keep gutting it and stripping it down.

As Hare suggested, call them again and don't bring up anything about eBay or authenticity of the product - they were store bought and that's it. There is no doubt that your shoes are authentic - it's evident in the pics and there's no need to even look at the tag.

Any pythons left anywhere???.....lookin for smaller sizes like 9 or 9.5......also what was the retail on them???.....was looking on ebay and prices are alil crazy!!!!

If you have to have.... you basically have to pay $350 to a reseller now. They didn't even release on NDC. Suggested retail was $175, but the few sites they were on.... sold for more than that at like $215 or more.

Last edited:
Has anyone made any Air Force 1 ID's with the metallic gold option? I'm curious to see what that looks like in person and I don't to ID some and have to return them after 4 weeks of waiting for them to arrive.

Last edited:
mi101115-04-r1-570x320.jpg

im going to a spot tomorrow and see if i can get these..probably one of my favs ever and i fronted when they retroed in 2010

Last edited:
Does upc always mean authentic or can people make replicas of these with UPC instead of PAT let me know asap i have the money ready to send off today just want to be sure im not getting ripped off.

Does upc always mean authentic or can people make replicas of these with UPC instead of PAT let me know asap i have the money ready to send off today just want to be sure im not getting ripped off.

One of the easiest things to copy my friend. The harder stuff is getting the overall shape and packaging correct. What AF1s are you buying again? Can you post pics?

Back
Top Bottom