OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

^^^ I would have noticed and scooped those in a heartbeat. When is there ever a random pair of linens just sitting on the street?!

They would be in my top 5, but maybe just cause I haven't found a DS pair at a price I'd pay. Right now, though, top five forces at this moment in time for me:

- Linens
- Atmos
- Independence Day Mids
- NYC Obsidian/Orange Mids
- white/gum lows

That's just what's in my heart at this very moment. List could change like the weather, but most of the time, Linens are in there.

^^^ I would have noticed and scooped those in a heartbeat. When is there ever a random pair of linens just sitting on the street?!
They would be in my top 5, but maybe just cause I haven't found a DS pair at a price I'd pay. Right now, though, top five forces at this moment in time for me:
- Linens
- Atmos
- Independence Day Mids
- NYC Obsidian/Orange Mids
- white/gum lows
That's just what's in my heart at this very moment. List could change like the weather, but most of the time, Linens are in there.

4 out of 5 ain't bad. Still missing a pair of Atmos.

(Linens above)

I think I'd take Mushrooms over Linens though

These might be my all-time favorite

Last edited:
Got my air 1 is that I made in the mail.today very disappointed I made the all white patent leather like the low top sheeds from back in the day. It's not even paten leather its just regular leather but a little nicer quality than the ones in the store. Sending them back ASAP damn you Nike thought I could recreate a shoe I've always wanted. I guess that would be to much to ask
:smh:

Got my air 1 is that I made in the mail.today very disappointed I made the all white patent leather like the low top sheeds from back in the day. It's not even paten leather its just regular leather but a little nicer quality than the ones in the store. Sending them back ASAP damn you Nike thought I could recreate a shoe I've always wanted. I guess that would be to much to ask

Did they have a patent option when you ordered?

My top 5(pls don't kill me OG af1 Gods)

1.Atmos
2.Playstations
3.Vibes
4.Taiwans
5.Orange +Yellow jewels(tied)

Honorable mention Bumble Bee mids(can someone post a clear hi def pic of a ds pair thnx)

Try to find a pair of 'Sheeds if you can. Nike's dropped several white patent kicks over the years - the 'Sheedman' on the heel is the only thing that distinguishes those from the rest.

My top 5(pls don't kill me OG af1 Gods)
1.Atmos
2.Playstations
3.Vibes
4.Taiwans
5.Orange +Yellow jewels(tied)
Honorable mention Bumble Bee mids(can someone post a clear hi def pic of a ds pair thnx)

Yellow jewels are sorely missing from my collection!

What size are you? I believe Corgi has a pair of Bumble Bee mids size 11.

sundro2000- Do you have any pics? I'm curious to see how this month's options look.

Anybody have any other pictures of this month's ID options?

808- I'm at work but I can post a pic later but it looks no different than a regular air 1. What other all white paten air ones have there been? I had the Texas allstars but that had a black swoosh

Picked up (2) pairs of the embroidery packs yesterday to complete the set. These are by far one of the best $90 AF 1 in a long time

What are the chances that something from way back ( i.e nyc obsidian & orange jewels) garner enough votes and actually get put into production.

I am willing to bet this whole thing is a sham and a recent ,as in few years gone back, "uber rare" pair like the Playstation"s will  be "top voted" ,"win" and  get re released like the Stash's a few

years back for the one night only event.

From a business standpoint more money would probably made from sales off a hypebeast shoe like the playstation's rather than some mid jewels anyways in nike's eyes.

Just look how the jewel's are sitting at the moment ( although they are terrible).

anyone know where i can still get some air force 1 medal stands in either men or womens sizes? or has that ship sailed already...

Kicks Deals posted that some store in Minnesota still had pairs about a week ago.

Might be a longshot, but you can give it a try -

Phenom in Minneapolis still have sizes for retail! Give the shop a call at the number below to check exact size availability and they close at 7 p.m. CT as a heads up!

Phone: 612-355-2250

Back
Top Bottom