OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

are there any discounts shipping wise on kick crew they finally added a SZ 12 the taiwans

probably the cheapest i could cop at this point
not that i know of, and id advise to pay the 35 for express shipping or whatever. youll have them in 5 days. Standard overseas packages getting ignored in customs right now

Here we go!!!!!!

b221101e7746e2af5a6e556935418d53--sports-images-sports-photos.jpg

not that i know of, and id advise to pay the 35 for express shipping or whatever. youll have them in 5 days. Standard overseas packages getting ignored in customs right now
40*

and yeah ill wait tbh, as long as i know ill have em no rush

I love patent AF1s and I love highs and I love white shoes with a dark sole and midsole. This is a must have for me. Two pairs are needed, I’ll pay retail but never resell. So two 11.5s are a must or Nike is gonna catch hands and feet when I’m done.

11.5 huh

landscape-1473448936-frank.gif

All red patent pair is serious, I love the white patent with the red soles too. Wish they all came out. The Sheed line got hideous the last few years they did them.

I'm in for the Knicks Highs if they don't have that stupid big horse swoosh that the lows with the NBA branding from a few months back had, and if they aren't made of plastic.

Regret selling my Invisible Woman’s. Such a dope concept. Fakes killed that shoe.
Yeah only reason I hated wearing em
was cause of the fakes
Used to just run errands in em
I want another pair
And to get my girl the purple ones
Then we can match
But my girl doesn’t like the purple ones :smh:

Regret selling my Invisible Woman’s. Such a dope concept. Fakes killed that shoe.
Summer of 06 I believe; NYC was FLOODED with fu fu invisible woman’s in mad flavors :lol:.

That entire pack was flames tho. Laughing at myself now because I remember wanting the thing dunks BAD. i didnt gaf about anything else in the pack :smh:

Last edited:
yup Fugazi invisibles and awful fake bapes flooded da streets

Back
Top Bottom