OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

What’s the RD on those Taiwan’s? I’m highly tempted... and what’s the outlook on hype? Similar to HKs?

Took the L on European AJ1 X Off White’s. A friend oop’d me these yesterday for less than resale.

995AD85E-DA3A-4662-B33F-9E11AAA69C97.jpeg

Less than resale after he beat them up a little? That’s wild.
Resale is $1200 or so in that size - I got em for $600. They’re not too beat. Only wear is the foam and a little bit on the backs. Might actually be ooping them to someone else on here.

U could literally make off whites
At these af1 pop up
Design shops :lol:
Still don’t see the appeal
Not quite
But I see what your getting at
I also loved the Steve Harrington’s customs
If you get technical you could copy anything :nerd:
It’s all love here, I’m sure there’s pairs you love that I don’t.

Threw the Hong Kongs on foot today. Glad to finally have em in some way/shape/form. I never saw the originals in person, but based on photos from online the retro joints look much less vibrant and with much worse leather.

Threw the Hong Kongs on foot today. Glad to finally have em in some way/shape/form. I never saw the originals in person, but based on photos from online the retro joints look much less vibrant and with much worse leather.

Pretty much spot on. I had the OG's. Plan on selling my retro for what i paid & then re-buying when on clearance.
I enjoy them but not for 130 + tax/shipping.

PO

You really expected Nike to deviate from their retro norm my man? As long you didn't pay a cent over retail you're OK.

Less than resale after he beat them up a little? That’s wild.

I wouldn't even call those 'beat up a little'. PO got several good wears out of that pair. Laces and ankle sock-liner frayed. Staining on the lateral panels and mid-sole plus it looks like the 'stars' on the heel are worn out too. :sick:

You really expected Nike to deviate from their retro norm my man? As long you didn't pay a cent over retail you're OK.
I got what I expected. I paid $95 after some gift card balance. If I didn't have the gift card, I'd have waited for under $100.

Back
Top Bottom