Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

They wind up fitting weird?

not a huge fan of the fit. I was skeptical going in and when I tried them on I was swimming in them. I’m down a bunch of weight recently, and hopefully will continue that trend, and would rather wear something more fitted. I downsized in the crew and I’m very happy with the fit. I guess I’ll be rebuying a bunch of uniform stuff.

not a huge fan of the fit. I was skeptical going in and when I tried them on I was swimming in them. I’m down a bunch of weight recently, and hopefully will continue that trend, and would rather wear something more fitted. I downsized in the crew and I’m very happy with the fit. I guess I’ll be rebuying a bunch of uniform stuff.
Man congrats on the weight loss. The bottoms this szn are cut weird.

speaking of uniform I copped a L in the royal crewneck. Will be returning for an XL.

5lb makes a differences

I noticed only pink shipping mostly

did the green squad get theirs?

Teddy sAid he really pushed for the preorder method w NB. Apparently NB wasn’t a fan of it

Well I am a fan. But I know it won’t work longterm as long as people see preorders as ‘bricks’ and JFG NB1s as mortgage payments.

Ok but get the damn preorders to people in a timely manner. He worked you guys on this release.

Ok but get the damn preorders to people in a timely manner. He worked you guys on this release.
Sorta agree but I’m sure the angrier folks are those who wanted to flip them.

Sorta agree but I’m sure the angrier folks are those who wanted to flip them.
A lot of factors against this strategy. Pandemic. U.S. production. Factory closing.doing the preorder too far in advance. Had they done the preorder in Nov/Dec, might not have gotten as much flack. Even movie and video game preorders don’t go up until 2-3 months prior to release.

Oh don’t get me wrong. Theodore wilin or that wait time

Anyone interested in an XL pair of washed carpenter denim for retail plus ship before I send them back?
Would you consider a Size medium? I know someone that is selling their pair DS, I was surprised when you said you copped XL, considering your ALD top size, also congrats on the weight loss!

I don’t think wait time is that bad? Especially considering factory may have closed for some time and most likely not at 100% capacity even if open. For the upcoming F/W season, buyers for stores would have to finalize orders usually from late Jan to early March depending on brand for delivery in September/October.

I don’t think wait time is that bad? Especially considering factory may have closed for some time and most likely not at 100% capacity even if open. For the upcoming F/W season, buyers for stores would have to finalize orders usually from late Jan to early March depending on brand for delivery in September/October.
Yeah I’m not the most familiar with the timeline of preordering apparel, the only other place I saw doing sneaker preorders is Saks, and they are usually 3 months out. I’m honestly ok with waiting for product 6 months down the road since it’s a secure buy, but considering most of the world was quarantined, you’ve got a lot of consumers anxious to get these shoes, with less patience that before. I really do wonder how this would’ve played out in a non-pandemic scenario to see if it was indeed a factor to this shipment schedule.

Last edited:
If he started the preorder in the middle of the pandemic, there is no excuse for botching the timeline lol. He clearly knew the risks.

Isnt Saks preorder based on what they ordered though? Meaning if they ordered 10 pairs of size 11s, only 10 ppl can get them? Versus ALD where everyone who got their size got the shoes. NB not a fan of it because depending on how many orders there are, they may have to source more materials and if in some cases the material is custom developed, it’s more work for NB. Also, it would cut into them making stuff for their own site and other retailer partners.

If he started the preorder in the middle of the pandemic, there is no excuse for botching the timeline lol. He clearly knew the risks.

timeline said before public release, which it sounds like it’s in may so everyone who preordered would get theirs before then.

Back
Top Bottom