Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

I sold my 550s a few weeks back. Red joints. Jus didn’t do it for me. Plus with all the other GR CWs droppin, didn’t need em...

I sold my 550s a few weeks back. Red joints. Jus didn’t do it for me. Plus with all the other GR CWs droppin, didn’t need em...
if you don'd mind me asking, how much did you sell for? I have a pair of 9.5's DS but haven't really gotten a deal/offer I thought was all that great, though it definitely dropped once non ALD pairs started releasing.

if you don'd mind me asking, how much did you sell for? I have a pair of 9.5's DS but haven't really gotten a deal/offer I thought was all that great, though it definitely dropped once non ALD pairs started releasing.
Sold mine for $325 on Grailed. Had a slight flaw on one in the toe box area. Sold within a couple days...

The more I try to force myself to wear this new season Yankee hat :smh: .... starting to wonder if this one even low profile, this **** so damn boxy it don’t make no sense.

Straight A’s.
8D82538C-6E88-49DE-BFA3-C7784928DF59.jpeg

Last edited:
****ing clean. Does Aime have a go to logo? Like Sups box?
Thank you!! From what I can tell, they have a handful of standard logos/fonts that they use, I want to say they are season specific but I haven’t paid attention lol. Perhaps someone here can shed light. I know this specific A logo premiered at least a few seasons back. You can see in their uniform releases that they either use a script/cursive logo, or all caps font. Don’t know the official names since I’m still a noob.

Last edited:
The more I try to force myself to wear this new season Yankee hat :smh: .... starting to wonder if this one even low profile, this **** so damn boxy it don’t make no sense.

I got the green Mets and it def doesn’t look like a low profile. Fit is smaller than all my other 3/8’s too

I got the green Mets and it def doesn’t look like a low profile. Fit is smaller than all my other 3/8’s too

more shaped like a regular 59fifty, and people talking about“it’s wool, it’ll change the Shape after wear”. Meanwhile last season one was perfect from the jump and was a traditional low profile.

more shaped like a regular 59fifty, and people talking about“it’s wool, it’ll change the Shape after wear”. Meanwhile last season one was perfect from the jump and was a traditional low profile.
Do you guys own any other wool low profile 59fiftys?

Back
Top Bottom