[::Official AFC PLAYOFFS: CHARGERS @ STEELERS - 1:45pm PT CBS (GAME PREVIEW ADDED PG. 1)::]

No pass rush + no running game + can't stop Pittsburgh on 3rd down and anything = LOSE.

Pittsburgh was the better team, no excuses.

I pick them to win it all.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

No pass rush + no running game + can't stop Pittsburgh on 3rd down and anything = LOSE.
Hopefully, they can come back better, faster and stronger next season. That 3rd quarter did them in.

0 yards in the 3rd quarter.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Way to break our hearts again Chargers.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

PHILLIP RIVERS is overrated in my opinion. Dude seems to shaky in pressure situations. The Chargers really miss LT!
LT wouldn't have helped them this game. They had a miserable 3rd quarter. got the big kick return then a pick on a tipped pass. then the ball hit Weddle's helmet on a punt. they ran 1 play in the 3rd quarter.
how would he not have helped ??

that's like saying kobe would not help the lakers if they lost a game
eyes.gif

Horrible analogy. And can we please try not to bring Kobe's name into every thread?
alright then, how about allen not suiting up for your C's
grin.gif

JD617 wrote:

Ryda421 wrote:

ericberry14 wrote:

KRISPACINLA wrote:

PHILLIP RIVERS is overrated in my opinion. Dude seems to shaky in pressure situations. The Chargers really miss LT!
LT wouldn't have helped them this game. They had a miserable 3rd quarter. got the big kick return then a pick on a tipped pass. then the ball hit Weddle's helmet on a punt. they ran 1 play in the 3rd quarter.

eyes.gif

Horrible analogy. And can we please try not to bring Kobe's name into every thread?
grin.gif

LT wouldn't have made much of a difference. Not this year's LT. The first time they played, LT had 56 rushing yards....and that was healthy.

Bottom line is Rivers is not overrated. That Steelers defense made the Chargers one dimensional and constantly put the pressure on Rivers.

But he still made good throws. Don't mistake that 3rd quarter as Rivers sucking.

Originally Posted by AG 47

JD617 wrote:

Ryda421 wrote:

ericberry14 wrote:

KRISPACINLA wrote:

eyes.gif

grin.gif

LT wouldn't have made much of a difference. Not this year's LT. The first time they played, LT had 56 rushing yards....and that was healthy.

Bottom line is Rivers is not overrated. That Steelers defense made the Chargers one dimensional and constantly put the pressure on Rivers.

But he still made good throws. Don't mistake that 3rd quarter as Rivers sucking.

he was not healthy

whether you like it or not, an LT in the game is miles better than no LT in the game.
tired.gif

305 yards, 3 TD's against the Steelers defense with no running game sounds pretty legit to me, and that's only seeing the ball in 3 quarters of action.

Good win by the Steelers.

1 play in the ENTIRE 3rd quarter?
laugh.gif
That was fun to witness.
ohwell.gif

I knew it was gonna rest on Rivers' arm and he did his job... Defense couldn't get a 3rd down stop to save their life. What'd Pit have? 34/35 on3rd downs?
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

All in all, I can't complain. This season was a mess, surprised we even made it to the divisional after going 4-8.

We'll be back next year, hopefully w/ a healthy LT and a hungry #56 and a LOCK on Sproles.

Just curious, anyone know what draft pick the Chargers get? mid teens?

AG 47 wrote:

Ryda421 wrote:

JD617 wrote:

Ryda421 wrote:

ericberry14 wrote:

KRISPACINLA wrote:

eyes.gif

grin.gif

he was not healthy

whether you like it or not, an LT in the game is miles better than no LT in the game.
tired.gif

If you say so.

But with LT out of the game and virtually no running game, Rivers still managed to make nice throws with the Steelers defense bearing down on him.

To say he is overrated would to be flat out telling lies.

Back
Top Bottom