[::Official AFC PLAYOFFS: CHARGERS @ STEELERS - 1:45pm PT CBS (GAME PREVIEW ADDED PG. 1)::]

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
These OSU stans living in the past. Holmes wakes up everyday gratefulthat he doesn't live in Columbus anymore.

Vincent Jackson on Ike Taylor?! Damnnnn.

Do work, Gates
pimp.gif

We know Phil Rivers aka Mr. Clutch is gonna show out no matter what.

Sproles has to be the X-factor in this game. Could LT's injury actually be a blessing in disguise for SD??

The Chargers D has transformed under Ron Rivera. They have to get consistent pressure on Big Ben throughout this game especially since Pittsburgh's O-lineis their weakest/most suspect link IMO.
I have a feeling SD is really gonna miss Super Shawne today...

I'm definitely surprised by San Diego's quick start and how they drove it down the field like that on Pittsburgh's crazy D, but I'm stillrockin' with Big Ben and the Steelers in this one. Rivers will probably have the better stats and possibly more impressive overall game at the end but Benwill be steady throughout and make the necessary throws/plays when it counts (when the game's on the line).
Plus, Mike Tomlin > Norv Turner any day.

Santonio reppin' Buckeye Nation
eek.gif

And I was just gonna say that Scifres is gonna make a big difference in the field position battle.

How about that 41 yard pass!
Football fan?
embarassed.gif

Had no idea that the Chargers picked up Michael Bennett...dude only has speed
laugh.gif

When OSU had recievers........
We still do, guess you don't know about DeVier Posey.
Plus we have Cris Carter's son (Duron) coming in next year.

laugh.gif
These OSU stans living in the past. Holmes wakes up everyday grateful that he doesn't live in Columbus anymore.
SMH at the blatant hate...

Back
Top Bottom