[::Official AFC PLAYOFFS: CHARGERS @ STEELERS - 1:45pm PT CBS (GAME PREVIEW ADDED PG. 1)::]

TileTattooDaggerHeart_300.jpg

/game

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

PHILLIP RIVERS is overrated in my opinion. Dude seems to shaky in pressure situations. The Chargers really miss LT!
LT wouldn't have helped them this game. They had a miserable 3rd quarter. got the big kick return then a pick on a tipped pass. then the ballhit Weddle's helmet on a punt. they ran 1 play in the 3rd quarter.

LT playoff resume continues to grow ...

steelers came out and did what you're supposed to do to an 8-8 team ...

i want that steelers bubble tomlin be rocking ...

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Chargers Fans

1175v1c.gif
1175v1c.gif

1175v1c.gif
1175v1c.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
homie got a grudge @ the chargers lol

pretty sure if the chargers would be winning this kid would be no where to be found in chargers threads
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

PHILLIP RIVERS is overrated in my opinion. Dude seems to shaky in pressure situations. The Chargers really miss LT!
LT wouldn't have helped them this game. They had a miserable 3rd quarter. got the big kick return then a pick on a tipped pass. then the ball hit Weddle's helmet on a punt. they ran 1 play in the 3rd quarter.
how would he not have helped ??

that's like saying kobe would not help the lakers if they lost a game
eyes.gif

Timmons looked faster than Sproles right there
eek.gif

btw - whoever is crying about steelers holding.. check out harrison on every play. yeah, i say it every game.. but they don't call it, ever... andi've got evidence on that one too if you need it.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by ericberry14

LT wouldn't have helped them this game. They had a miserable 3rd quarter. got the big kick return then a pick on a tipped pass. then the ball hit Weddle's helmet on a punt. they ran 1 play in the 3rd quarter.
how would he not have helped ??

that's like saying kobe would not help the lakers if they lost a game
eyes.gif

Horrible analogy. And can we please try not to bring Kobe's name into every thread?

Is it just me or does Rivers throw like a girl, it's effective though

It feels over, but its still not... i still got a little tiny ounce of faith left... i hope my fellow charger fans do too...
embarassed.gif

steelers need to run effectively on this drive to take off as much time off the clock as possible. if they get a TD or a FG it'd be sweet if not at leastput SD in bad field position.

lets go D!

Originally Posted by acidicality

Game's not in the bag...yet. Still plenty of time left and who knows what can happen

true, but the Steelers aint turnin the balll over and their D wont mess up that bad either.

Back
Top Bottom