[::Official AFC PLAYOFFS: CHARGERS @ STEELERS - 1:45pm PT CBS (GAME PREVIEW ADDED PG. 1)::]

roll.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

And I will remind you that Trent Dilfer has a superbowl ring.

Right - and how many other QB's have stepped into that situation with great defenses and won superbowls? Maybe your problem is you don't appreciate the quarterbacks who go out there and don't lose games.. maybe you're overly concerned with stats and not enough with W's.

I can appreciate a quarterback who doesnt go out and lose games more so than anyone. I have suffered through enough consecutive Niner seasons to be pretty appreciative to that. But a quarterback that doesnt lose the games doesnt translate to a really good QB. Im not overly concerned with stats rather than wins. Wins is the most important thing. But just because your team wins, doesnt mean you lead that team to the win. Up until recently, Ben was not the reason they won.
grin.gif
whatever... goto ben's wikipedia page and check outall his nfl records, tell me he's average then. He's done as well as any QB EVER this far into his career, but you people stay hating on him. I'mobviously not going to convince you, and the numbers seemingly mean little to you along with the ring... so we'll just agree that you don't know whatyou're talking, since dude just got paid 100 million dollar and would be the starting QB in all but 2 cities in the NFL right now. It's hate, plainand simple.

steelers defensive coaches > everything ...

those guys are fast ... tackle well ... disciplined and both those guys had their hands under the ball .... many players would have had poor technique andmessed that up ....

Back
Top Bottom