OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hey guys,
A friend of mine got himself some yeezys and the person is selling another pair as well so I wanted to ask for a legit check before we buy the second pair. We are pretty convinced that they are legit, the stickig is correct, the heel tap is on point and the stitching on it as well, the insole has the correct yeezy branding and even the adidas logo is correct with the copyright sign which I have seen is often faked. The close up of the Boost shows the correct "circles" in the correct pattern. So all in all they look really legit & this pair seems to be 100% original. The seller even gave us the receipts from footlocker. But we just wanted a third opinion. Thanks in advance.
Heel tab stitching is off it runs crooked through the square. the insole is wrong too it's the bubbled one and not flat. I would say these are fake without seeing the label, receipt or paper inside the box. Also I am going to go out on a branch and say they receipt has the name Salena, Saleno or Kyle Ramos?

Hey guys,
A friend of mine got himself some yeezys and the person is selling another pair as well so I wanted to ask for a legit check before we buy the second pair. We are pretty convinced that they are legit, the stickig is correct, the heel tap is on point and the stitching on it as well, the insole has the correct yeezy branding and even the adidas logo is correct with the copyright sign which I have seen is often faked. The close up of the Boost shows the correct "circles" in the correct pattern. So all in all they look really legit & this pair seems to be 100% original. The seller even gave us the receipts from footlocker. But we just wanted a third opinion. Thanks in advance.
Based on the pictures you have here, these shoes are fake. Boost is off. If you'd like to provide a larger picture, I'll be happy to revisit.

Last edited:
LC Please. First time buying yeezy's resale and I wanted to be 100% Sure. Thanks in advanced.

View media item 2374394

Is it just me or is the box label off..

The printing looks a little off to me. the lines are jagged and not solid like my zebra box that came from YS. I have some more closer pics of the label here.

3cb2e81a_IMG_1698.jpeg

I also noticed a pretty large glue stain on the side of the shoe here where the lateral sole meets the PK

05cc39de_10.jpeg

Last edited:
The printing looks a little off to me. the lines are jagged and not solid like my zebra box that came from YS. I have some more closer pics of the label here.

I also noticed a pretty large glue stain on the side of the shoe here where the lateral sole meets the PK

I think those might be fake. The boost doesn't even look right and the label is really off. 

Damn. These are bought from a reputable seller too.

Can anyone else chime in before i start the return process?

Given the seller's rep (sole supremacy) I don't want to file a claim unless it's 100% certain.

Last edited:

Given the seller's rep (sole supremacy) I don't want to file a claim unless it's 100% certain.
Ya I am haven't seen any legit pairs having the label be that bad.. can you post pics of the paper from the box?

Ya I am haven't seen any legit pairs having the label be that bad.. can you post pics of the paper from the box?

More Photos. The shoes came with the sticker on the right shoe, but it was barely attached and has a lot of other random fuzz on it. It was definitely removed and placed somewhere else before being sent to me. There's still bits of other fibers on their right now.

The boost feels like regular boost. It's not hard and has the same amount of squish as my zebras. My biggest issue right now is the box label.

Thanks for helping everyone.

View media item 2374650View media item 2374651View media item 2374652View media item 2374653View media item 2374654View media item 2374655View media item 2374657View media item 2374658View media item 2374659View media item 2374660View media item 2374662View media item 2374663View media item 2374664View media item 2374665View media item 2374666View media item 2374667View media item 2374668View media item 2374669

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

can someone please check if these yeezy's are fake or legit?

Yeezy Boost 350 v1  Pirate Black

And here the Yeezy Boost 350 v2

Thank you very much!

This is from the pair of zebras I received from stockx. It might be hard to tell from this pic, but it matches the white from the sole under black light, and if you compare to the Beluga pair above it's obvious.
View media item 2375066

Back
Top Bottom