OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

The detail of the boost in the picture isn't as clear as I would like. I don't want to say fake or real based on the uncertainty of the picture. Try and see if you can get a good close up.
**** it man Im going to Goat 
laugh.gif
 I can't risk spending that kind of money for fakes

@SirFrancisDrake i got a US 11,5/EU 46 on the gums but the blacks only come in full sizes so im not sure if i shoud go for a US 12/ EU 46 2/3 or US 11/EU 45 1/3. can i have your opinion on my struggle pls ^^

@SirFrancisDrake
i got a US 11,5/EU 46 on the gums but the blacks only come in full sizes so im not sure if i shoud go for a US 12/ EU 46 2/3 or US 11/EU 45 1/3. can i have your opinion on my struggle pls ^^
Haha, those full size only struggles. Do you still have room at the top of your toe to the end of the shoe? If you do, I would get an 11; if not, get a 12. The safest bet would be a 12 though.

@SirFrancisDrake if i stand still my big toe reaches like the inner line of the toebox after the holes if you know what i mean. while walking they fit perfect so i think i'll go with a 12 then. thx anyways

Last edited:
just wanted to get a final okay on the pirate blacks before purchasing them, only because I have been burned before on them and it sucks finding out they are fake

Cool thank you and just to make sure I know drake said they are good, I just want to make double sure if they are legit lol

Back
Top Bottom