Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 91 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.2%

• Total voters
Man I'm envious of ya'll - would've been nice to be able to just walk into the store and pick up a pair. Even if I was about that "pay resale" life, I wouldn't pay resale for a pair of sneakers I'm going to play ball in.
you want me to see if they have your size today?

they can make like thousands of AMM x Adidas collabs but they can't make anymore damn bapes? Like theres tons of colorways of Dames sitting, they couldn't shift that production over to make some more bapes? :nerd:

its a little stiff and it also doesn't have boost. I generally like to hoop in low tops (Kobes). These Dames and a few Kyries I have are mid-top and I feel them a little more stiff and restrictive.

Nowhere near everyone. I was in group C and they sold out in the middle of group B lol

thats crazy. CopDate already a ****** app, but now you finally get through for something thats supposed to be guaranteed and you're not? I'd locate CopDates office and throw a supreme brick through them

they can make like thousands of AMM x Adidas collabs but they can't make anymore damn bapes? Like theres tons of colorways of Dames sitting, they couldn't shift that production over to make some more bapes? :nerd:
Yeah I agree they should've made more of the Bapes or at least a regular CW with similar boldness because them are the only good looking 4's to me cw wise.

Back
Top Bottom