OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

some nice colorways but come on lol. 40 grand?
eyes.gif

These actually feel really good and fit TTS. I'm thinking about copping other colorways for the low too, because the black pair has made a good impression on me.

How are these for ball. Had multiple pairs for the retro and loved them/killed them. 

I hear these don't have adiprene+ and the traction is different, so wondering how these are comfort wise? What are they comparable to? 

Thanks

Like your're wearing Foamposites haha. They are lighter though and once they are broken in flexible. Good low to the ground feel. Traction not bad despite the small change in outsole pattern. Great for outdoor use for the price they can be bought for.

Like your're wearing Foamposites haha. They are lighter though and once they are broken in flexible. Good low to the ground feel. Traction not bad despite the small change in outsole pattern. Great for outdoor use for the price they can be bought for.
I had multiple pairs of the first retro and they were light. The traction on the first retro was amazing (probably one of the best tractions on a sneaker I've had) and I really liked the adiprene+. 

How did you like whatever cushioning they had this time? I know they don't have adiprene+, which sucks. 

And no way they feel like foamposites. The first retros were great 
laugh.gif
. Thinking about this or the Rose Boosts to use as beaters. Thought about the KB8 II as well. I'll take any suggestion for a balling shoe actually. These just have a nostalgic touch to them for me. 

Last edited:
They are bulky looking like the foams :D. Cushioning could be much better, but it had good court feel. I'd go with the Crazy 2 (KB 8 II), feels much better and doesn't crease much unlike the Crazy 1. Great deals on those right now too.

Last edited:
Heads up, the all blacks (tuxedos) dropped in price to $79 on eastbay, I just grabbed a pair.

Had these growing up, I never liked kobe but needed to have this shoe! :smokin

The ice blue's are very tempting for $59 on eastbay, I remember when the samples hit, and adidas released them limited on adidas.com. I tried so hard to get a pair. Now I can grab them, but don't like the colorway :smh:

Man, how times change :D

Last edited:
Debating on picking up the silver pair. Had them when I was in middle so kind of want them for nostalgic purposes but don't particularly care for them as an overall colorway.

Dog, the platinums were amazing. I had those in 7th grade also. Literally a neck breaker. Always wanted the all blacks and the all whites, but I only was able to get the platinums :rofl:

Heads up, the all blacks (tuxedos) dropped in price to $79 on eastbay, I just grabbed a pair.

Had these growing up, I never liked kobe but needed to have this shoe! :smokin

The ice blue's are very tempting for $59 on eastbay, I remember when the samples hit, and adidas released them limited on adidas.com. I tried so hard to get a pair. Now I can grab them, but don't like the colorway :smh:

Man, how times change :D
So you wore kobes... but didn't like kobe...

Then you go on to talk about how you wanted the ice blues because they were limited and not because you actually liked the colorway...
:smh

they nv felt low to the ground for me, i had the OG whites and blacks, but i gave them away after i rolled my ankle farking seriously in them.

would still love a white and sunshine pair now tho :tongue:

just noticed tho... why is my post count so low?
i was pretty active a long time ago... did the post count reset after they changed to this current layout?

At $79, i think i'm done waiting. I've wanted these for too long to risk missing out in the hopes they'd drop any lower.

the triple blacks have been sitting on ebay for $70 shipped for a while. just search em or if you really want i can pm you the link. i don't know if i'm allowed to post live auctions here.

Back
Top Bottom