OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Yeah, it's been annoying. I don't understand the need to change those things, but it is what it is I guess. I'm just glad the OG black colorway is finally coming out stateside. Gonna wait for a nice discount on them before I cop though.

Anyone that pays retail for these adidas retros is a knucklehead.
Ha, only pair I paid near retail was the playoff mesh but I used a FNL reward card with it.  Knew I could wait and get it cheaper but wanted them right away, destroyed my original pair playing 7th grade ball and always regretted not getting another pair

I learned my lesson about paying full price for Adidas after getting the All Star Crazy 8s (KB8s) a couple years ago. Was really excited about them coming out again so I scooped them up on release date thinking they might go quickly. In the months and years afterwards, I've seen multiple restocks and crazy discounts on them. Never again :lol:

I learned my lesson about paying full price for Adidas after getting the All Star Crazy 8s (KB8s) a couple years ago. Was really excited about them coming out again so I scooped them up on release date thinking they might go quickly. In the months and years afterwards, I've seen multiple restocks and crazy discounts on them. Never again :lol:
That exact shoe got me too :smh:

That exact shoe got me too
mean.gif
Me 3

Debating on picking up the silver pair. Had them when I was in middle so kind of want them for nostalgic purposes but don't particularly care for them as an overall colorway.

If you live near one of the official Adidas stores, you can also ask if they have them on sale or keep an eye out for an upcoming sale. I got the whites for around $60 earlier in the year when they had a sale to clear out some stock for new things.

footlocker has most colors for $60 in store. i went in and copped the whites and lillards for 60 each even though they are more expensive online. they didnt have stock in store, but i got them shipped free.

for the person who asked above, I've been balling in these for a few months and they are as comfy as the originals

Pops has a pair of 2s that he refuses to let go of. I keep telling him to get rid of them while he can get any
FootAction          $124.99
discount code       $18.75    { LKS14N5R  expires 11.30.14}​

shipping                free
total                     $106.24

View media item 1268177

http://www.footaction.com/product/model:209587/sku:98372/adidas-crazy-1-mens/all-black/black/?cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH&size=15%2E0
will wait for these to be a little cheaper before pulling the trigger

Back
Top Bottom