OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

So are the all blacks releasing on the first? I went to finish line launch calendar and copied the product code and searched google, it was the mesh pair that popped up.

Anyone know if the Adidas store in Santa Monica is getting these? I'm probably going to be out there for the Kobe IX so I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone.

I think I'm gonna wait for the all black in end of March. The upper is much easier to keep clean than the mesh. They're a perfect pairing with the white/black like old times :D

Yes Sir ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Getting the white and then the black pair and im done with the crazy 1. Not really interested in the other "crazy" cw lol

man I wanted to pass on the mesh but now I feel like grabbing them and the black pair. I know I will regret it down the road not picking them all up but damn $300 on these is a little OD after grabbing the 6s and 10s this month. I guess it's a game time decision for me

To anybody that has played ball in these, how is the grip?
The grip is great. I feel its one of the best aspects of the shoe. I have played in em for two weeks. The con is probably ventilation. Great shoe and lots of people ask about em.

Anybody know of a place that has the white pair in an 11.5? If not, I'll just go check stores this weekend. Assuming southern California doesn't shut down with the expected rain :lol:

nightwing2303 uploaded a performance review few weeks back, and u can check it out on YouTube.
I've watched his video on the 3 times already lol. Just wanted to get a second opinion and to hear from guys that wear them all the time for ball. Love the Crazy 8 but the grip is just meh. Want to grab the mesh pair this weekend but only if the grip is better than the Crazy 8. 

There great for basketball!! I'd take them over hyperfunks n crazy lite any day

Fly wire n all these sprint web crap r a joke , fuked up my knee n ankle since them shoes have no support lol

Back
Top Bottom