Official Action Figure thread

mjgreatxii

Banned
Whats up niketalk!
I've recently started buying action figures. No real big ones just normal ones I think look nice. Nba ones, Marvel, Dc, and even Dragonball Z ones.
I was wondering if anybody collects or buys and knows the best sites to pre order or buy?

Heres the most recent ones I bought

Feel free to post your own please :pimp:

Last edited:
lol i guess not many action figure fans here. i don't collect them either, but i wouldn't mind finding a sick red hulk for my desk at work. any recommendations? do you collect those hot toys figures? those dudes don't mess around:
http://www.hottoys.com.hk

i let my son play with my og Voltron from 1981 ....

broke it in 5 minutes , i almost fainted :lol:

lol i guess not many action figure fans here. i don't collect them either, but i wouldn't mind finding a sick red hulk for my desk at work. any recommendations? do you collect those hot toys figures? those dudes don't mess around:
http://www.hottoys.com.hk
That red hulk will be out in October. Can't wait for it to come out. Og hulk looks sick in my room.
No I don't those are too expensive, I stay under thirty for my figures :lol:

i let my son play with my og Voltron from 1981 ....
broke it in 5 minutes , i almost fainted :lol:

:lol: damn from 1981, you collect others too??

^ nah, just kept a couple from when i was a kid, couple he-man, gi joe's too. voltron was the best though , feel like kickin his little a** right now :lol:

^ nah, just kept a couple from when i was a kid, couple he-man, gi joe's too. voltron was the best though , feel like kickin his little a** right now :lol:

:lol: kids do that sometimes bro. That's tight that you had a few.

My cousin has an insane collection, when our little cousin would go over an try to touch them, boy got his *** whooped :rofl:

^ nah, just kept a couple from when i was a kid, couple he-man, gi joe's too. voltron was the best though , feel like kickin his little a** right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I have some older and newer action figures that I collect. I need to take pics though. 

Back
Top Bottom