Official Act of Valor Movie Thread ---- February 24th

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by straight kash

I heard they used live/real ammunition?? Crazy

Real guns... Blank rounds though.

Saw the movie Friday... I really liked it.  You have to take the dialogue for what its worth and appreciate the authenticity of the action.

Nah, they said some scenes were live ammo. They use real guns with blanks in all movies. I think they used live ammo on the boat scene when they showed it from overhead.

some of ya'll complain about acting....
they don't teach us at basic training and our continued training to be actors....
we're soldiers.... SMH

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

they don't teach us at basic training and our continued training to be actors....
we're soldiers.... SMH

Relax man... No ones mad at the SEAL's for being bad at dialogue.
laugh.gif

we're soldiers.... SMH
Acting in a movie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

we're soldiers.... SMH
Yeah a lot of the reviews are knocking it, but if you go into it knowing that the acting is not going to be the greatest ever, then you can enjoy it.  Most of the people that watched it (including me) said they enjoyed it, regardless of the level of acting.  A lot of the customer reviews of the movie give it high praise, while the "expert" reviews didn't.  I thought it was great, but then again, I'm not a life-long complainer like some NTers.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Retrosniipes wrote:

The moment when the two black boats turned the corner and unleashed the dual turrets on the trucks.....BADACE MAN!
I was going to post this.  That sound that the guns made was awesome.

I liked the movie a lot.  Gave me goosebumps a few times.  Can't wait for the Blu-Ray to drop.

The turret scene was dope. After playing call of duty I always try to recognize Guns in movies.
That blu ray will b copped

NikeKid6 wrote:

After playing call of duty I always try to recognize Guns in movies.

laugh.gif
 I do the same thing, actin' like I'm an expert & $%$% 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 @
Spoiler [+]
when the sniper picked dude off near the water, and the other soldier caught him before he touched the water

Back
Top Bottom