Official Act of Valor Movie Thread ---- February 24th

act-of-valor-header.jpg

I cant be the only one thats amped to see this movie... Real active duty Navy Seals, real equipment, real maneuvers.... Cant wait.

Can someone embed the official trailer? Im at work so Youtube is a no-go.

I too cannot wait to see this.

mad respect to those who serve our country and to those who are in the elite forces...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i've been following/looking forward to this movie for a long while now. I cannot wait until i head there friday. yes yes.[/color]

Looks good. Havent been to the theatres in a while but i think im gonna check this one out.

Yeah, im a Marine, Ive dealt with Seals before, and those guys are crazy...but I definitely wouldnt want to hear them try to do movie caliber dialogue

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I dunno.. this looks like a made for TV type movie
I mean I'm not expecting the acting to be at oscar level... I just really dig the idea of ACTIVE duty SEAL's playing roles in this movie.

Opposed to Colin Farrell taking a 2 week crash course in "how to move like a navy seal"...

The authenticity appeals to me the most.  The most "real" modern war movie to me currently is Black Hawk Down which I thought was amazing.

We'll see...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I dunno.. this looks like a made for TV type movie
I mean I'm not expecting the acting to be at oscar level... I just really dig the idea of ACTIVE duty SEAL's playing roles in this movie.

Opposed to Colin Farrell taking a 2 week crash course in "how to move like a navy seal"...

The authenticity appeals to me the most.� The most "real" modern war movie to me currently is Black Hawk Down which I thought was amazing.

We'll see...

I'm not saying it'll be bad movie but actors are actors for a reason. Some people just can't act. 
laugh.gif

Wasn't there an old thread about this?
nerd.gif

Anyway... looking forward to it. I doubt it's going to be out here, though. We'll see.

DOG the part with the SWCC boat lighting up the truck with the chain guns almost made me reenlist

Just seen it 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still mind blowing to me that people sign up to do that %$@# in real life 
eek.gif

Rosalyn Sanchez face 
sick.gif
alien.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom