[| -- Official (6) Toronto Raptors @ (3) Orlando Magic GAME 5 (3-1) Series 7:30PM EST -- |]

It's a "RAP"
tired.gif

AND BC, I WANT TO SEE THIS HEADLINE TOMORROW:
Toronto Raptors Head Coach relieved of coaching duties. To be hung and stripped of any dignity left

COT DAMN, 1000th post on a bad note.

At least I save money by not buying game 6 tix. lol

Ah well that's what happens when you don't play perimeter defense, it's been their weakness ALL SEASON and it showed in the whole series.

Ford/Calderon did NOTHING to stop Nelson, him & Rashard were the X Factors this series.

magic need to get serious now.

a lot of times it seems they are "lost". just passing the ball around with no real direction as to what they plan on doing.

turnovers have always been a big thing too.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
@ allen throwing shots

laugh.gif
...yall in here, obviously not the ones...or maybe I'mbuggin...I just remember a whole lot bigger movement last year

yep...it's pretty much over. This team completely sucks on defense, they can't grab a rebound to save their lives and Bargnani has been completegarbage this season. Bosh once again has become a no-show...settling for jump shots and only taking it inside when the game is pretty much over. I want Smitchgone, Bargnani gone and even though I'd hate to see him go...TJ.

What a disappointing season. We lost games we should have won and made no improvement at all from last season. Even though I wanted us to go to the secondround at least...this team did not deserve it at all. It's gonna be a long summer with I hope will include plenty of changes in the roster. Thank God forGTA IV coming out tonight, at least it'll keep me occupied from a disappointing end to this year's playoffs. Have a good summer fellow Raps fans...andlet's hope for a team that'll play hard and with heart next season.

Good series Magic fans, you guys deserve to win it.

No, same people are here. Just not as much.

Ive seen everybody, if not more this year, and all check in whenever they come on NT.

They might not be in the season/offseason thread as much, but they are definately still fans.

toronto is just not an intelligent team

nothing else to say really

goodluck colangelo, because you only got about 3-4 valuable players on this team (NOT including ford)

alright its time for me to go study for finals....its been fun toronto and even tho it was a 4-1 series it felt more like a 4-3....GOOD NIGHT

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Great season Raptors, I didn't get to watch, I was in class.

lucky bastard.

There's only room for improvement man, it's not like you guys are going downhill. Don't worry, the Raps will be fine.

I turned off my TV once Hedo had that one hand dunk with about a minute left in the 4th, I still can't believe how things went down. We need to dosomething about our Euro-team and get some size and power to help Bosh. I'm not hating on Sam Mitchell, he can stay.

Back
Top Bottom