[| -- Official (6) Toronto Raptors @ (3) Orlando Magic GAME 5 (3-1) Series 7:30PM EST -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Win or go home for Toronto it's that simple.
smh.gif

Seems as though everyone gave up already no post nothing until now...
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Rashard Lewis is being left open like he's Brevin Knight.

LOL didnt even notice that.

Get Air Ball Bargnani outta there....

The hope isnt gone yet!

Raptors with the lead so far and Jose should play the next 30 or so minutes so TJ gets no sunlight. If worse comes to worse, suit up Derrick Martin.

Checking in man. What's good Strongmind? It seems like no else besides us are keeping up with this game. Haha.

Let's go Raps!

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Checking in man. What's good Strongmind? It seems like no else besides us are keeping up with this game. Haha.

Let's go Raps!

chillin man...word but im lovin this game. do or die for toronto and their playing like it out there...wish orlando would play with the same intensity

Man, I would be on here 24/7 if I didnt have a final tommorow. I might just have to check in for the final quarter.

CMON RAPS!

the hell are the Magic doing??? i cant watch the game, but on the espn Gamecast, they are only down by 2

WHAT. THE. HELL.

Delfino just took the stupidest shot you could take right now. With like 20 seconds on the shot clock, you jack up a 3. This guy truly is a bum.

and people always knock Kapono for being a one-dimesional player. WAAAAYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN ANTHONY PARKER RIGHT NOW. Dude is just watching the Magic takethose 3s.
mad.gif

Yes im heated.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

What the hell are the Raptors doing, not guarding the perimeter this late in the game.

The support for the Raptors, not as strong this year, huh??

laugh.gif
tired.gif

Guess we all see the real fans now...

I really thought this would be a good series. I'm really surprised at how lopsided this series has been. Has it been more Orlando playing well or Torontoplaying poorly? I really haven't seen much of the series.

Man the Raptors shot selection is horrible.
It has been all year, they don't deserve to win. Once they become stronger, take it to the basket more and realize that Bosh is not a franchise player theywill do good.
Bosh just doesn't have it in him. He is a all-star secondary player. But you cannot rely on him to win a series.

wow..the last time we won a series was in the penny and shaq days...that seems like ancient history

Back
Top Bottom