Official 6/4: *LOS ANGELES LAKERS .vs. ORLANDO MAGIC* on ABCHD 2009 NBA Finals -- Game 1

Nelson
pimp.gif

This crowd sucks. Is it always like this at Staples? They get loud when something good happens, and boo when something bad happens. I guess Im just used togoing to games in Oakland. We get loud when something good happens, and get louder when the team is struggling.

Originally Posted by dland24

This crowd sucks. Is it always like this at Staples? They get loud when something good happens, and boo when something bad happens. I guess Im just used to going to games in Oakland. We get loud when something good happens, and get louder when the team is struggling.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that's wassup! the roarcle is no joke. ask dallas about us
tongue.gif

blah!

Lamar looking like he was trying to kill a mosquito the way he went for that pass

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

They're really playin with my emotions right about now airing that Popeyes $1.99 Chicken & Biscuit combo special

e7a02b0a253aca7a2644becaa17e2b33-getty-88095541bc120_g1_finals.jpg

Bynum never uses his weight in the post. Settles for that lame hook. Lee out there getting abused

lee can't guard anyone out there
roll.gif

pietrus can't shoot 2's

the refs def. don't like kobe ...
laugh.gif
he is gonna pick up his 6th tech soon

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Anybody miss Bill Walton?..I kinda JUST realized that I haven't heard that voice in so long

i def. do. jeff van gundy is getting on my last nerve. n where's hubbie brown at? i miss those days

blah!

Back
Top Bottom