Official 6/4: *LOS ANGELES LAKERS .vs. ORLANDO MAGIC* on ABCHD 2009 NBA Finals -- Game 1

good game so far... we got two fouls on howard...just feed pau the first 8 minutes of the 2nd and were good

Solid first quarter for the Magic.
pimp.gif

Refs are calling this game pretty well so far.

Game is definitely lacking some oomph though.

Almost feels like a regular season game as opposed to the Finals.

gasol better not think he can just back down gortat that easily, the kid is strong and can hold his position. face him up

both teams getting a feel for each other

farmar over shannon?

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Why the hell is fisher still in the game? ...
smh.gif

I find myself asking this question more and more these playoffs

btw, i will hit my post limit today
laugh.gif
I know it

Seems like the Lakers are rusty, bad misses all over the place. Also lazy on the rebounds...getting beat to defensive rebounds.

Gasol needs to hold on to the ball stronger, and keeps getting pushed around...but that's just same old same old.

On that Kobe guarding Pietrus play, it would've been called a foul if it were the other way around.
smh.gif

I'm not feelin the fact that Farmar is in before SB...SB proved him self to Phil that he is wayyy better!..PUT SB IN!!

Originally Posted by jretro23

no real energy out there. hope the bench can spark it all up. please.
not even from the crowd either. Too much money spent to be just sittin there.

PAU has so many problems with strong bigs....

GORTAT is obviously strong, PAU needs to face him up

since he obviously cant back hm down...

[table][tr][td]K. Bryant[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]11:29[/td] [td]3-9[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][/table]

welcome back KB#8
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RELAX kobe.....
ease up on the shots, run the offense....

and pick up the D lakers....
lets go...

Originally Posted by j671

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by j671

does anyone think that bynum is gonna be great like dwight later down the road?
Dwight isn't GREAT yet. He is very limited offensively
im saying later on down the road, do you think theyre gonna be at the same level.or one better than the other?
I have no idea man, Bynum shows flashes but I don't know if he will ever be consistently dominant. .I would say first step for Bynum i****ting the weight room if he ever wants to be on the level Dwight will end up at.

Back
Top Bottom