Official: 57th NBA All-Star Game 2008 Sunday TNT 8pm ET

this dude had 28 points in 18 minutes and you mean to tell me he doesn't deserve ANY recognition? wow.

its the 2004 ROY Award all over again
smh.gif

Ray tore it up @ the end, but LeBron's overall game is what helped the East win.

Take away 27 points, 8 rebounds and 9 assists and the East would lose.

I pity LeBron having to go back to play with the bums named the Cavaliers (excluding Boobie)

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

at least CO-MVP

right, thats what im saying
laugh.gif

i dont care if you score 50 in the first 3 quarters, Ray saved the East from LOSING. thats an MVP, dude carried the team on his back when they needed himmost. Lebron just gave us a good show. MVP isnt about bringing the show, its about bringing the WIN.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Ray shooting 10-14 (including 3 straight 3s to get the East in the lead at the end)>LeBallhog 12-22 and he had 19, 8, 8 at halftime, so he went in to ballhog mode in the 2nd half............. the fans shouldn't vote; Ray at the least should have been a Co-MVP

bobby24k, you're a defintion of a true hater. i feel sorry for ya.

pot meet kettle....I'm not hating Ray WON the game for the East squad.

This game kind of gave me a glimpse of what it would be like if Kobe no longer was in the NBA... Congrats to Bron though, he is a beast. I wanna like the dude,but all this hype is just OD. His game is effective but ugly to watch sometimes. (That Broke looking jumper, but hey if it goes in...)

I don't mind Bron winning the MVP by himself just because he is such a beast. That game was so boring until the last five minutes.

I didn't think anyone would rob JESUS...

well thanks Lebron, thanks NBA voting system and thanks Deavid Stern for shoving Lebron into our minds even more...

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Ray tore it up @ the end, but LeBron's overall game is what helped the East win.

Take away 27 points, 8 rebounds and 9 assists and the East would lose.

I pity LeBron having to go back to play with the bums named the Cavaliers (excluding Boobie)

Wrong. Take away Jesus and they would've lost. EASILY

You make a case for Ray Allen...but you can't flat out say that Lebron didnt have a case either...
co-sign

LOL at you clowns screaming conspiracy theories in a damn all star game...seriously some of you dudes are weirdos
NT = Home of Conspiracy Theories

laugh.gif

no surprises over here, we see that every night.

Bron and Gibson MVPs of their respective games...i like it

That just shows what going to college does for your career.

If Lebron had a stroke like Ray he would be perfection personified.

Thats how Ray was shooting when he punished Utah last year.

Originally Posted by belle155

no surprises over here, we see that every night.

Bron and Gibson MVPs of their respective games...i like it

roll.gif
Who cares the Cavs still suck. Keep racking up the irrelevantawards.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
and
indifferent.gif
to the same Bron and Wade haters aka "y'all already know what STANS of a certain player we're all talkin bout". Y'all dudesSTAY acting like jealous little girls.

Anyway, it definitely should have been a CO MVP thing. Ray got robbed. Bron deserved it too but Ray also should've got it alongside him.

And
laugh.gif
at Wade owning Dirk for the rest of his life.

Amare got under dwights skin lol.......nobody in the west had balls to shoot the rock, everyone looking for kobe, instead a 7 footer trying to play kobe. Ireally can't stand bigs chuckin threes...Yao ming?...Kids should not watch.

Horrid ASG. Outta control.

Back
Top Bottom