Official: 57th NBA All-Star Game 2008 Sunday TNT 8pm ET

they need to let either CP3 or Nash run the show with some shooters/finishers out there. this is probably gonna be a more competitive 4th.

Originally Posted by DMan14

they need winner take all of the money, maybe that'll spice it up

no, winning conference gets home court in the finals like they have in baseball.....

Jamison playing D
eek.gif

The money is not important to these guys, they are all-stars they get paid the big bucks, some of them want to sit out.

I think Reggie hit it, when he said they needed tone setters. And I honestly think this would be a MUCH more competitive game if Kobe was out there at 100%.Kobe always shows up for ASG so im not surprised the west is takin a L.

Wit that said doug is on Lebrons sack, but Lebron is doing his thing so wont hate. Unless D12 breaks out, my vote will go to Lebron for mvp.

was that reasheed screamin "beat it" "beat it again", "Beat that !%+% one mo time" before every block on West
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

is anyone actually enjoying watching this game?

No. But Sheed's actions have made it bearable. There isn't any intensity at all, guess that's what happens when the greatest killer in the gametoday is out.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

is anyone actually enjoying watching this game?

there's only 25 pages in this thread with 2 pages devoted to Big Show and FR3SH.... uh, probably not.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by DMan14

they need winner take all of the money, maybe that'll spice it up

no, winning conference gets home court in the finals like they have in baseball.....
I actually think that's an ok idea. Or something along those lines.

Back
Top Bottom