Official: 57th NBA All-Star Game 2008 Sunday TNT 8pm ET

In other news, Floyd Mayweather just punched Big Show in the nose at WWE No Way out randomly during Show's return, and it looks like he seriously brokeshows nose on his first night back!
eek.gif

this game sucks, I was waaaaayyy more entertained while watchin tha Suns/ Warriors game last week than this game

In other news, Floyd Mayweather just punched Big Show in the nose at WWE No Way out randomly during Show's return, and it looks like he seriously broke shows nose on his first night back!

What? Was it a setup or what?

OK we get it. New Orleans is famous for Jazz. We've established that. Now can we get a real halftime show and get Jeezy or something.

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

In other news, Floyd Mayweather just punched Big Show in the nose at WWE No Way out randomly during Show's return, and it looks like he seriously broke shows nose on his first night back!
eek.gif

yo i saw that too
laugh.gif
didn't look fake at all

Man, for the first time in years, I am going to enjoy the halftime show.

I mean, if you like Jazz, then you would too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

What? Was it a setup or what?

I don't know man, one of my friends said that it looked very unplanned. Floyd just showed up, decked show and ran for life.

....waits for someone to complain that they should have had some South/Crunk/Whack rapper instead of the Jazz ensemble....

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

OK we get it. New Orleans is famous for Jazz. We've established that. Now can we get a real halftime show and get Jeezy or something.

A Cash Money ReUnion would be more fitting.... Bling Bling
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

....waits for someone to complain that they should have had some South/Crunk/Whack rapper instead of the Jazz ensemble....

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

eek.gif

yo i saw that too
laugh.gif
didn't look fake at all

laugh.gif
are yall serious?
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom