Official: 57th NBA All-Star Game 2008 Sunday TNT 8pm ET

reggie miller has got the most irritating voices ever; he sounds like a girl. TNT please fire him.

this game sucks
tired.gif

to the person that said the celebrity game was the best ASG this weekend.....totally agree.....this game is really sucking right now.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

as much as ya might hate tmac, dude makes an all star game....guards like iverson, paul, and kidd, can do those passes but finishers like kobe, tmac and vince make the show..

btw, i think kobe is shady as hell to only play 3 mins and sit for the rest of the game, he should have sat out so someone else can get their shot at the all star game...

indifferent.gif
It's not Kobe's fault, blame the NBA and theirstupid rule, since he played the game before the All-Star break, he has to play in the ASG otherwise he'd be suspended for 1 game, he DIDN'T want toplay but David $tern is an idiot.

btw, i think kobe is shady as hell to only play 3 mins and sit for the rest of the game, he should have sat out so someone else can get their shot at the all star game...

theres a rule that says if you played in the last game before the break, you have to play in the all star game.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by mario23407

Im going to make a petition to have chuck, kenny and ernie do all the commentating on tnt from now on.

I'll be the first to sign it.

It's the way it should be, I can't take it, I'm falling asleep over here with these boring commentators.
ohwell.gif

It's an all-star game, it would be more entertaining if Alyssa Milano and Gabrielle Union were doing this game.
pimp.gif

I got a better idea of what they should be doing
devil.gif
pimp.gif

seriously, tmac, vince, and no kobe basically => BORING game. we have no finishers right now outside of lebron.

o well, my boy mac will be in it next yr
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bobby24K

This sucks, Kobe suck it up and get your *%% in the game
laugh.gif
frown.gif

smh.gif

The only time Kobe should suck it up is for the second half of the season.
Other than that, I'm fine with him not playing the rest of the all-stargame.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by bobby24K

This sucks, Kobe suck it up and get your *%% in the game
laugh.gif
frown.gif

smh.gif

The only time Kobe should suck it up is for the second half of the season.
Other than that, I'm fine with him not playing the rest of the all-star game.

I know, I didn't want him to play it at all, this game is just hella boring.

theres no pleasing any of you. people clamoring for roy, west, etc. and hating on t-mac, vince,.. are now saying the game sucks cuz they are not in it. *****

They should provide the commentary for... everything. Ever.

laugh.gif
seriously, I wouldn't mind them doing world/local news, food channel, Phillippines Channel, Discovery Channel, everything!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom