**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

U didn't like piggy bank
50 had some dope diss tracks. Hail Mary joint, Back Down, Piggy Bank, So disrespectful, but most of the responses from Jada, Joe, Nas, Game were waaaaaay harder and if he didn't have that mainstream momentum would have ended his career earlier

I actually only give a damn about buck in 2k15, if the others put out decent material cool but I don't really care. I was just talking about how 50 was putting out duds n making trash music n flashy was arguining with me otherwise. But I won't sit there n act like he didn't give game the jump start because he did

50 had some dope diss tracks. Hail Mary joint, Back Down, Piggy Bank, So disrespectful, but most of the responses from Jada, Joe, Nas, Game were waaaaaay harder and if he didn't have that mainstream momentum would have ended his career earlier
Tia Told me was awesome

I actually only give a damn about buck in 2k15, if the others put out decent material cool but I don't really care. I was just talking about how 50 was putting out duds n making trash music n flashy was arguining with me otherwise. But I won't sit there n act like he didn't give game the jump start because he did
I don't think anyones arguing that!!!! We all know 50 gave Game hooks and guidance to get him poppin mainstream wise. 50 could have done that for Trinidad James then and he would have hit, not cuz boy can rap but cuz 50's momentum was INSANE!!!! Still to this day i haven't felt a buzz for an artist like 50 had...

I think we were saying at this point in their MUSIC careers, Game is a much better and more consistent artist. He has put out better Albums, Mixtapes, Freestyles, while 50 ventured off into other things and is a much better businessman. 

I didn't say they were great. 50's only had one good diss song and that was "Back Down' All of his other diss songs are him talking or one or two bars.
U didn't like piggy bank

Piggy Bank is my ****. The beat and the hook but it's not a good diss song. Like four bars of disses but I still rock to that song.

Banks **** sells, Bucks **** sells, Game **** sells....I'm rich as hell

Last edited:
U just delusional...Both Flashy and I are big fans of all of them 50, Game, Banks, Buck all of em but we realistic about it not blinded by hate for one of em.

Think im biased towards Game, ok cool.  Ill tell u this, better yet ill post a pic just to let u know i mess with all em

exactly i'm still a fan but i'm not gonna sit here and lie to say they are all dope cuz they not. people just blinded by how much 50 Cent is worth.

He made more money after GRODT....... Hes still top 5 richest rapper and he not selling records......

His acomplished his goal.... get rich or die trying..... and he ain't dead but he surely rich.

he filthy rich but he can't buy a hit record. what is he waiting for? Steve Stoute told him off and 50 had to shut him up and try to beat him up for telling the truth.

he filthy rich but he can't buy a hit record. what is he waiting for? Steve Stoute told him off and 50 had to shut him up and try to beat him up for telling the truth.
That's what I've been trynna tell u the whole thread but u thought otherwise. We all tried to tell u he isn't relevant musically and all his recent **** basically sucked. But nah u got to posting freestyles from the SK tape or some other trash from 3 years back saying he can still make good music. I'm schleep tho

That's what I've been trynna tell u the whole thread but u thought otherwise. We all tried to tell u he isn't relevant musically and all his recent **** basically sucked. But nah u got to posting freestyles from the SK tape or some other trash from 3 years back saying he can still make good music. I'm schleep tho

but he's holding onto that SKI record for 5 years, he escaped Interscope with it as well. so maybe he's got a trick up his sleeve.

Are people really acting like animal ambition didnt have some nice songs on it
I mean that one where he rapping about the funeral
The one with the lox and the one with prodigy were solid tracks

Funeral is the only new fiddy song I really rock with

Can't beleive Yall are debating if 50 makes good music or not :smh: dude has been BASURA since Curtis dropped.

Can't beleive Yall are debating if 50 makes good music or not
mean.gif
dude has been BASURA since Curtis dropped.
it turned into that somehow....first it was how much did fif help game, then it was who's the better rapper, then who writes better hooks, then it was who's more relevant, now its this, i can't keep up. ive said my piece. im done debating

Last edited:
Funeral is the only new fiddy song I really rock with

Nah, that album had a few good joints. Funeral, Twisted, Winner's Circle, Chase the Paper, Irregular Heartbeat and that song from his show Power were all smooth. I **** with the album. It had some misses on that album though.

I thought Animal Ambition was decent.

Should have made it an 11 song album, instead of 11 + 3 bonus tracks, it would have been so much better.

Take The Funeral, Flip On You, Big Rich Town (which should have made the album, no idea why not). Take out Animal Ambition, and remove The Hustler & Winner's Circle and it would have been better

G-Unit's upcoming "The Beast Is G-Unit" EP now has some official artwork.

It's still been under a year since G-Unit officially reunited, but we've already been given a healthy serving of new material from the iconic crew. First off, we got a collection of freestyles, followed by The Beauty Of Independence EP, but the Unit still have one more short release before they put out any kind of full length.

The Beast Is G-Unit has been discussed for a minute now, but today we're given some official artwork (via Fif's Instagram), which hopefully means we're one step closer to some more new music from 50, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, and co.

Take a look at the cover in the gallery above. What are you expecting from the new project?

[Update: Tracklist Revealed]

After unveiling the cover art for their EP The Beast Is G-Unit last week, we now have the full tracklist thanks to New Zealand iTunes.

The extended play contain six records, including "Bring My Bottles." No features are indicated.

1. Ballin’
2. I’m Grown
3. Bring My Bottles
4. Doper Than My Last One
5. Boy Boy
6. Choose One

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/50-cent...ork-update-tracklist-revealed-news.13670.html

looks pretty weak, plus those corny song titles :x

:rofl:

Why are you in this thread and posting info when you clearly dislike 50? **** makes ZERO sense.

Back
Top Bottom