OFFICIAL (5) MIAMI HEAT VS (4) ATLANTA HAWKS (1-0 ATL) 1ST RD SERIES THREAD/ GAME 2 WED 8:00PM EST

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

its all right though heat fans.... we always seem to be down in the 1st half... then our defense starts clicking in the 3rd.. i swear we always play from behind.. and try to play catch up too much...
Preach on, Preach on. Wade is the "Comeback kid" We will prevail.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Atlanta & Portland so far are the best Home Crowds in these Playoffs so far...

Ahem...
nah
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

glasses.gif
I have my faith in Wade coming back in 2nd half.

There going to need a lot more than Wade

indifferent.gif
At the halftime Show inATL
tired.gif

cant forget about the rocket fans... dudes went on a streak last year.. and the crowd didnt even applause the effort... they straight bounced early in the4th...

The Portland/ATL crowds were into it regardless.
Which was my original point.
laugh.gif

and what the hell is wrong with Gortat during the Magic highlights?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

They even let TIP do the starting lineups...
laugh.gif

slideshow_1041534_011117_Heat_Hawks_basketbal.JPG
I bet this is what Mike looks like when he's trying to read also....bamma trying to make Dexter Manley look literate.

I have a tie that looks identical to Spoelstra's. Mine is some $15 joint I bought back in like 2001.

His looks the same.
laugh.gif

The only hawks games you must've went to were when they were playing Boston, LA, or Cleveland....go there for any other game and it's at least 10-15k seats available and a quiet crowd (sans a J-Smoove dunk/oop)...Atlanta fans in all sports are so fickle and bandwagoner's to the core...
Naw they were actually playing Orlando and Chicago....but anyways you right about most Atlanta fans being bandwagon fans. I always wondered why itwas like that but realized that majority of the people that live in ATL aint from there.

Back
Top Bottom