Originally Posted by OG XXs

here are my little ripples  

you official fam
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by OG XXs

and

I really need to step my effing game up! No more playing around! Ya'll got them Japan Tsunami's. I got freaking fish tank ripples...

I went looking for the Carrot Creme today. Wal-Mart didn't have it nor did 2 actual hair stores. 1 of the stores had MADDD Carrot products but none of the actual "Carrot Creme". Do I NEED this specific one or do I use ANY Carrot type of stuff?
you will never find any of these products in walmart you need to try cvs pharmacy or walgreens those two spots are ya best bet for oc or cc and thats a big maybe for cc

I jumped the gun and got the Carrot Creme off of Ebay. I'm about to head to Walgreens/CVS and check for the Olive Cream right now. Should I use both or just one?

just use one whichever you prefer

Ill post later on fam. Gotta lay down them waves before bed lol
But i recommend Olive Cream rather than Carrot Cream bc its makes your hair gooooooood soft.
But yea stay tuned. 360 Season gonna be in full effect

This came in the mail today courtesy of Ebay:

9iwxar.jpg

167109_o.gif

I'll post before and after pics. See ya'll in 2 weeks...
why would you order 1 can of carrot creme off ebay?
laugh.gif

They don't have walgreens x walmart x anything in your area?

I need to get my %$%$ back on track.

I'll probably wolf from now until June 4th.

OC and Indian Hemp will be used heavily.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

This came in the mail today courtesy of Ebay:

9iwxar.jpg

167109_o.gif

I'll post before and after pics. See ya'll in 2 weeks...
why would you order 1 can of carrot creme off ebay?
laugh.gif

They don't have walgreens x walmart x anything in your area?
If you look back a few posts, you'll see that I tried Wal-Mart and a few hair stores and got nothing so I checked Ebay and pulled the trigger almost immediately...

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Right side waves are the hardest to get

Ain't that the truth. That +##$ is weird
Story of my life. People on 360 always say KB, but that #*$# doesn't work when it comes to my right side.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Right side waves are the hardest to get

Ain't that the truth. That +##$ is weird
eek.gif
I came back in here to discuss this!!! I need some help fellas. How do I brush my hair? Do I brush EVERYTHING to the front? I usually brush the top forward and the sides down but my right side has is not waving up AT ALL. And also, how often should I use the Carrot Creme? Should I wash hair and apply it everyday?

***EDIT*** Found this pic floating around on Google:

brushpattern.jpg

My hair just now started a 360 pattern.....most of the time waves in my head are scattered all over I like it that way honesty...makes it look even more natural....but yeah the 360 is there but I get a temp taper so I dont have to worry about them coming all the way out on the side 
here is a pic of them randomly  being every where 

Got a fresh cut yesterday and picked som carrot cream. Did I get the right kind?
images

Enjoy and cherish your waves my NT brethren.  I'm all thin at the top (male pattern baldness on the horizon unfortunately) so I'm only knockin off 270, and at that just some gentle motion in the ocean.  Man oh man I miss those days of violent, crashing, deep 360s 
frown.gif

Just got a fresh cut today. This is one week with Carrot Creme:

229076_10150221849027359_505832358_8517110_5838883_n.jpg

225880_10150221849337359_505832358_8517116_3969113_n.jpg

I'm starting to get a lil' 360 pattern going. I could definitely brush more but it's hard during 10-12 hour shifts everyday. I usually brush while driving and before I go to bed. I'll take another pic in 2 weeks...

***EDIT*** Oh yea, it's a wrap for my right side. I'm almost positive I can't get anything jumping off on that side...

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

i need to step my game up. SMH at me being black and going weeks without brushing my hair.
weeks son?
laugh.gif

i feel you though once it gets cold and finals hit
30t6p3b.gif
i never brush my hair, i get natural waves, and just let it grow out till i get that fresh wave length cut  and they come back. Im a barber by the way.
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom