am I wavy ?
You  wavy, Sir.
pimp.gif

Get tired of swangin them dreads?

military maneeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally Posted by seventh letter

There's really no secret to getting waves
1. Brush

2. Hair Product (i.e Indian Hemp, Murray's, etc.)

3. Durag

4. DEDICATION

and just make sure your barber is cutting your hair with the grain..... you'll be spinning in no time 
pimp.gif

stuff is gross
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by seventh letter

There's really no secret to getting waves
1. Brush

2. Hair Product (i.e Indian Hemp, Murray's, etc.)

3. Durag

4. DEDICATION

and just make sure your barber is cutting your hair with the grain..... you'll be spinning in no time 
pimp.gif

stuff is gross
sick.gif
my barber go against the grain make my waves look way better

Tryna get my nefews to spin too...but they love gettin designs in their head & never brush their hair (FTL)

a shame...cuz if they went hard...they wud be spinning in NO time b/c of the texture of their hair...

Pic of me...so wavy...

Even on my worst day...I'm wavier than you've ever been sir. You probably still using product.

I have searched through the whole thread, Can someone post a pic of the Carrot Creame that they used, i hear its being discontinued so im trying to rack up on it. Thanks in advance.

cats in here are dippin. i'm having a major problem getting the crown to wave up UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I brush all day while Im at my desk at work Im tryna be extra wavy for the winter...

BTW Garnier (sp) really does help with the wave creation...

I got on that Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner yesterday. Joint not only helps the wave game, but improves the texture of your hair as well. I'm with it!

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Even on my worst day...I'm wavier than you've ever been sir. You probably still using product.
laugh.gif
Man I ain't blessed like you (NH). I tried and tired, either crooked, or in one spot and not the other. I gave up. I just put olive oil in my hair

Originally Posted by hadegbite

I have searched through the whole thread, Can someone post a pic of the Carrot Creame that they used, i hear its being discontinued so im trying to rack up on it. Thanks in advance.

eek.gif

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom