Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

The last two weeks I've been motivated to get my waves back all of a sudden lol been brushing before bed. Idk way it took summer to damn near be over for me to want them back

Fab waves byke

21568832_1520279098032465_4173046639189032960_n.jpg

21689979_1458124114294753_8816891770706067456_n.jpg

Wolfing season is here. Watched some 360 jeezy vids and I'm motivated again.
Just bought a No.2 blade as well for my clipper. Looking to make that my stable length for a fresh cut.

:lol: :smh: Idk why I do this to myself every year but I grew my hair out for a few months. Cut that joint a few days ago. Like homie above said, wolfing SZN BYKE!

What brush is everyone using.

My CQP's are still going strong but it doesn't look like they're in business anymore.

I think the curbed brushes were a game changer

Bout to get these waves back

Fellas I need help, what products should I be using?

My local Beauty Supply's got the same ol ish

I'm on a 12 week wolf at the moment so my rotation is CQP Hard, Diane 8159 then to finish it the Medium Hard CQP but it's super soft because I've put it through the test of time

About to start my wolfin session as well. Need to find a way to get my waves to show better on the sides. Top & back are on point, but I also want that 360 Jeezy look.

The main products I've been using on my head lately are Spin'N Waves, As I Am Coconut Co Wash, & As I Am Coconut Co Wash Conditioner.

Man, let my waves fall off.

On a minimal 360 swim right now... Im with y'all. Wolfing until 2K18 starting Nov. 1

Will post the swim January 1st. Durag will be on everywhere

https://www.kelsbarbering.com/colle...wave-storm-current-control-w-shea-butter-4-oz

It helped me, and I'll be honest I don't put in any real work. I'm not motivated to brush all day, I just do my normal thing in the am then wrap with my durag. After a fresh cut it looks nice but could be better if I applied myself :smh:. The wave storm smells really good too. I'm planning on trying out the cantu pomade. By barber put it in my hair on my last cut and that smells awesome!

XBIokayhempoil.jpg

If the oil isn't thick as hell it's fugazi.

Has an unlisted weird side-effect of giving you super strong nails too.

I used this video even though I can't get the majority of stuff in it where I live.
Still using Carrot creme too.

I used this video even though I can't get the majority of stuff in it where I live.
Still using Carrot creme too.

This video made me go out and get some As I Am products from Walmart. Funny thing is I walked in there and grabbed both the co wash & conditioner along with some Shea Moisture body wash. This beautiful chocolate sister working the cash register was flirting with me while she was checking me out and swore I had a girlfriend/wife because I was buying these products. She honestly thought only women used the products. I was like nall beautiful, us men use this stuff to get our waves on point as well.

Back
Top Bottom