Official (3) Dallas Mavericks VS (6) Portland Trailblazers Playoff Thread: Mavs win in 6.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Miller wasnt in because his head wasnt in the game the whole night. He looked sluggish and tired throughout the night. He missed 2 free throws in a row! That hasnt happened all year! IMO Roy was the right guy to be out there. He feeds off the crowd. The only problem was that the crowd wasnt as into it as usual. Miller, with how he looked all night, would have moved slower with the ball than Roy. And I'm guessing Nate was looking for some more magic from Roy, as we all were.

I feel bad for Wallace though. Dude comes here on a 'legit' playoff team, competes to get into the starting role, then ends up being the only one who looks like they care in the biggest game of the season
30t6p3b.gif
The roster needs to be shaken up this offseason. I hope Cho has the balls to move these 'fan favorite' players for what we need.
I agree completely about the roster needing to be shaken up.  I think Wes, Wallace, and LA are the only dudes who I would say are untouchable at this point.  Batum shows promise but he was a non factor for a majority of the series.  Oden needs to be resigned for whatever it takes, give him a 2 year deal and see if he can stay healthy.  Roy, he can still play but not at the level that his contract would indicate, dump him if possible to free up cap space to sign someone else.  Rudy has to go, I think he can play but he has serious confidence issues and I don't want to watch that another year.  We need a few bench players that can shoot the damn ball.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Miller wasnt in because his head wasnt in the game the whole night. He looked sluggish and tired throughout the night. He missed 2 free throws in a row! That hasnt happened all year! IMO Roy was the right guy to be out there. He feeds off the crowd. The only problem was that the crowd wasnt as into it as usual. Miller, with how he looked all night, would have moved slower with the ball than Roy. And I'm guessing Nate was looking for some more magic from Roy, as we all were.

I feel bad for Wallace though. Dude comes here on a 'legit' playoff team, competes to get into the starting role, then ends up being the only one who looks like they care in the biggest game of the season
30t6p3b.gif
The roster needs to be shaken up this offseason. I hope Cho has the balls to move these 'fan favorite' players for what we need.
I agree completely about the roster needing to be shaken up.  I think Wes, Wallace, and LA are the only dudes who I would say are untouchable at this point.  Batum shows promise but he was a non factor for a majority of the series.  Oden needs to be resigned for whatever it takes, give him a 2 year deal and see if he can stay healthy.  Roy, he can still play but not at the level that his contract would indicate, dump him if possible to free up cap space to sign someone else.  Rudy has to go, I think he can play but he has serious confidence issues and I don't want to watch that another year.  We need a few bench players that can shoot the damn ball.

Back
Top Bottom