Official '24 NYK off-season thread, congrats to Spike Lee hall of fame inductee

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just heard Mitch Rob is missing the remainder of the calendar year while recovering from foot surgery.

Looks like it's time we move on from him. We can't be emotionally tied to a player, gotta look at the bigger picture.

Hoping the front office can find a center to trade for or Sims and Hukporti make a big impact.

Mitch is an all time offensive rebounder. We still need someone to do the dirty work. Just need him healthy in April-June.

Sadly, with our lack of depth, he's not replaceable right now.

Our softness on the interior and lack of second chance points worries me.

ya Mitch is out until January... and don't agree on trading him... hes the defensive anchor and rebounds well... with him you can put kat at the 4... just give hukporti the keys for now... you can use kat, hukporti at the center spot and put precious at the 4 sometimes playing backup center... I feel like if trade Mitch it will be like the camby trade all over again where camby was healthy when we traded him... obviously mitch is not as good but you get my point lol

ya Mitch is out until January... and don't agree on trading him... hes the defensive anchor and rebounds well... with him you can put kat at the 4... just give hukporti the keys for now... you can use kat, hukporti at the center spot and put precious at the 4 sometimes playing backup center... I feel like if trade Mitch it will be like the camby trade all over again where camby was healthy when we traded him... obviously mitch is not as good but you get my point lol

The camby trade still pisses me off to this day.

Back
Top Bottom