OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is like my score in CFB 25. We lost to this team and I was there to see it.

IMG_5661.jpeg

They scored 53 points in the first half and just laid off the gas

Scored 17 in the 2H to hit 70 :rofl:

Can't win if you can't block their DTs and our OL can't.

The strangest thing about the game though, is our defense is actually playing well. And that's despite the Mich OL getting away with murder. I know you all think I was reverse jinxing earlier, but I'm legitimately surprised at how well our defense is holding up.

But we can't block Graham and Grant so it doesn't matter. I'm surprised Lincoln isn't going to the perimeter more.

how USC is only down 11 is a miracle.

Throw everything out the window. Dont say **** in the locker room. That was doo doo performance by Lincoln. Press the restart and get back out there for the 2nd half.

Last edited:

Toos everything out the window. Dont say **** in the locker room. That was doo doo performance by Lincoln. Press the restart and get back out there for the 2nd half.
Mich still doesn't have a strong passing attack.

Toos everything out the window. Dont say **** in the locker room. That was doo doo performance by Lincoln. Press the restart and get back out there for the 2nd half.

Our defense is playing really well.

But nothing Miller can do if we’re getting whipped up front. There’s no time to call anything but slants and screens. I liked the idea of rolling him out of the pocket but Will Johnson is on that right side :lol:

Nah they’re baiting.

USC is staying at home on the pass which is why Mich is getting a sort of light box. If usc loads the box Michigan is going RPO or trying to hit a PA over the top.
If I'm SC, I'm making Mich beat me in the air and not gambling against the run.

Nah they’re baiting.

USC is staying at home on the pass which is why Mich is getting a sort of light box. If usc loads the box Michigan is going RPO or trying to hit a PA over the top.

Orji’s career high was like 2/4 for 21 yards or something like that, I don’t think they’re baiting that much :lol:

Back
Top Bottom